TMZ: Kelis Makes Nas Reveal His Income & Bank Account Balance In Court (Nas Makes $175k A Month)

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Yes of course,because everyone knows its a thin line

Projects:hula:Mansion

Im sure you have probably never heard a man say the garbage you are saying we say. Certainly not enough to pretend the majority would think or say something that stupid. You definitley wont be pretending like I said that.
Nah because thankfully i the men i know personally take good care of their children.
If their kids moms ask for more they pitch in more.
Not keep deflecting by bringing yp who shes dating and how many other kids she has.

The men in my family have their kids living jusg as good as them!

kayslay

Daps
Your troll game sucks ass.
Everybody is a troll when they dont agree with your pisspoor fathering tips.

Like i said i hope your lot are interraical dater and dont bother Black women with you bare minimu mentality!

kayslay

Daps
Concerning the 1st paragraph, why would CS increase if the woman’s physical custody is decreasing?

At minimum, Kelis’ hubby works when he feels like it. If the hearsay in this thread is true, the hubby decided to be a SAHD. Being a SAHD is fine, but Kelis can’t depend on Knight’s CS to accommodate this arrangement with her couch surfing husband. You know that is not fair.
Their initial arrangement was made based on his income at the time of their divorce.
If you petition the court for a ReArrangement they will ask for your living expenses.
When he gave the court a copy it was discovered that his finances are now back on track.
With that info she is with in her right to ask for more support.

I didnt say she should get more for less.

I have no knowledge of her husband and his financial or career situation.
However From Kelis own mouth they are partners in their pop up restaurant and catering business.
Ill take her word over the coli!
Thats the issue with these conversations people make up shyt to push a narrative so they can be right.

Again Kelis husband has nothing to do with Nas supporting and spending time with his son.

Thats just my opinion!

Last edited:

kayslay

Daps
you're right - i'm making assumptions. i'm assuming he's trying to get a shift in custody b/c she won't let him see his son. i'm assuming he wouldn't mind paying more if he meant he got to see his son more, but it doesn't sound like his visitation is being held up on Kelis's side.

i don't think this was for me, but i don't care about her getting re-married.
It was in jist.

As far as the rest thats what this is.
Alot of people just read headlines or read comments and dont actually read the story

Kelis hasnt stopped him from seeing the son, nor is she asking for more money out of spite.
Their current agreement is based on his finances from 10 years ago.

If they are going to scrap it and make a new agreement i feel she has a right to make suggestions just as he does.
Just my opinion!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nah because thankfully i the men i know personally take good care of their children.
If their kids moms ask for more they pitch in more.
Not keep deflecting by bringing yp who shes dating and how many other kids she has.

The men in my family have their kids living jusg as good as them!

I'm sure your male family members ARE NOT,at least not in the same manner Kelis and Epps wife want to "live just as good".
These women can "live just as good" as Nas and Mike Epps,and don't need as much money as they are asking for to do so.
As I said,they would need to RENT if its that important to them to keep up with the Jones's for lack of a better word.
the fact you used the words "pitch in more", tells me your male family members situation is nothing like these two instances and shame on you trying to equate the two:mjlol:
This is not "pitching in" this is footing the bill for you to "live just as good".
Maybe you should just lose primary custody if you don't think you live as good as the father because you don't have the same sized mansion or luxury vehicle.

kayslay

Daps
I'm sure your male family members ARE NOT,at least not in the same manner Kelis and Epps wife want to "live just as good".
These women can "live just as good" as Nas and Mike Epps,and don't need as much money as they are asking for to do so.
As I said,they would need to RENT if its that important to them to keep up with the Jones's for lack of a better word.
the fact you used the words "pitch in more", tells me your male family members situation is nothing like these two instances and shame on you trying to equate the two:mjlol:
This is not "pitching in" this is footing the bill for you to "live just as good".
Maybe you should just lose primary custody if you don't think you live as good as the father because you don't have the same sized mansion or luxury vehicle.
These are Ex WIVES Not babymamas!
Thats where alot of you fukk up at.
You think a gf, a babymom, and wife are all on the same level.
Thats why alot of you dont know what to do with women or how to have a functional household.
I mean this with no disrespect!
Alot of you dont value your family, your kids, or wife.
Hence not getting yourself together and getting to the same tax bracket as a Mike Epps or Nas to even have these kind of issues.

What kind a man are you to not want your kids to live just as well as you do?
Like seriously?
I don’t have no respect for any Man Or Woman that short change their kids. PERIOD!

Itd be a cold day in hell before I’m in a mansion and my shorties living in a small ass house in an unsafe community or going to a piss poor school.

God forbid me or my future husband don’t make it. I’d still contribute to my kids living the best lifestyle they can live.
They not gonna be be eating lobster with me then pack ramen noodles with their dad just because we aren’t together anymore.

But I realized awhile ago I was cut from a different cloth.

I could see a mf not doing it because they don’t have it, but for a mf to have it and still not do it just shows what kind of man you are.
Don’t matter how much money some of y’all touch or how blessed you are some of you just don’t want your money or wealth going to Black Kids or Black women.
I never see these thread when Famous Black men are financing non Black women and their whole damn family.
But every time a Black women and her children are being takedown care of you mfs go out your way to argue how and why a mfs SHOULDNT have to do it.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Thats why alot of you dont know what to do with women or how to have a functional household.
Hence not getting yourself together and getting to the same tax bracket as a Mike Epps or Nas to even have these kind of issues.

Like seriously?
I don’t have no respect for any Man Or Woman that short change their kids. PERIOD!

Itd be a cold day in hell before I’m in a mansion and my shorties living in a small ass house in an unsafe community or going to a piss poor school.

God forbid me or my future husband don’t make it. I’d still contribute to my kids living the best lifestyle they can live.
They not gonna be be eating lobster with me then pack ramen noodles with their dad just because we aren’t together anymore.

I could see a mf not doing it because they don’t have it, but for a mf to have it and still not do it just shows what kind of man you are.
Don’t matter how much money some of y’all touch or how blessed you are some of you just don’t want your money or wealth going to Black Kids or Black women.
I never see these thread when Famous Black men are financing non Black women and their whole damn family.
But every time a Black women and her children are being takedown care of you mfs go out your way to argue how and why a mfs SHOULDNT have to do it.
giphy.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It was in jist.

As far as the rest thats what this is.
Alot of people just read headlines or read comments and dont actually read the story

Kelis hasnt stopped him from seeing the son, nor is she asking for more money out of spite.
Their current agreement is based on his finances from 10 years ago.

If they are going to scrap it and make a new agreement i feel she has a right to make suggestions just as he does.
Just my opinion!

This is actually incorrect, thats the reason Nas is taking her to court, not the other way around. She isnt happy with the current set up plan (despite the courts approving it and putting it together) and kept him from seeing his son the last visit

I

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Like seriously?

You are rambling and lying,making arguments to arguments that haven't even been made:martin:.
If you are your husband don't make it you will "contribute",you didn't say shyt about footing the whole bill while your husband who doesn't have to work anymore,lives off of you AND keeps your kids.
If you place that much value on lobster,that you need them to have that at their fathers house too?it shows where your priorities are more than anything and why so many black peoples mentalities are morally bankrupt:martin:.
You still have not shown where anybody said black women should not be taken care of,as well as you are now lying saying you don't see threads where we bash black men for financing white women.
Plus obviously the men who couldn't keep their household intact are the ones who don't know how to keep a house intact.
Can't believe you put "EX WIFE" in bold letters as if that title neccesarily means anything nowadays.
You lost for even putting them in the same sentence as wife and baby mom.
Your husband needs to sit you down and enter some logic into your system.
Show where anyone here has advocated for Kelis or Mike Epps wife live in the projects.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everybody is a troll when they dont agree with your pisspoor fathering tips.

Like i said i hope your lot are interraical dater and dont bother Black women with you bare minimu mentality!

“Pisspoor tips of fathering, who agrees with the troll, and the mentality of a person portraying to be a black woman, yet encourages interracial dating while discussing a failed black marriage”...

iFYeSMi.gif