TMZ: Kelis Makes Nas Reveal His Income & Bank Account Balance In Court (Nas Makes $175k A Month)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Mafukkas cant read in this bytch....i said if true.

According to Kelis Nas started payin child support 2 years ago. According to Kelis Nas only been to 3 birthdays. According to Kelis Nas aint give a fukk about her and newborn son aint havin a place to stay.

If this aint a deadbeat dad I dont know what the fukk is. Most of you nikkas fatherless anyway. Thinkin a nikka did his role as a father just cus he said hi. fukk outta here

Now get of my dikk and stop quoting me
He did all of that and didn’t go to jail for not paying? Nah bozo, you get the fukk out of here.

Yeah like I said you don’t what a dead beat is you Lil stupid mothafukka.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
KahjFpqh_400x400.jpeg

Kelis is the cotdamn devil.
:myman:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how many accounts Nas has for 8.3 million cash? FDIC only insures the first 250,000 thats in a single bank.. Aafter that you would be taking the biggest risk ever..

So, I know its not 1 account. He does need liquid cash to continue to invest. Liqudating his investments for cash would be not be the move, so I get it.. Keeping track of accounts gotta be stressfull as fuhk:whew:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
From hearing her interview she needs to take him to the cleaners.....if true

I hate dead beat fathers.

if Nas did all that then he's definitely wrong......but you have to question her motive for coming out suddenly AGAIN when it was time to re-up the money.

Also, if he did all this stuff, why didnt she put this in the initial and follow up court hearings years ago?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
he's probably got properties being rented under holdings, hell he might even be paying himself(real estate holdings) for his rental, that's the shyt Trump used to do at least. I have no doubt he's got homes but for the purpose of hiding assets they're probably not in his name.
Yup.

I'll bet property he owns is held in an irrevocable trust to protect it from exactly the sort of bullshyt Kelis is trying to pull.

The trust then rents a unit to Nas, and he pays that rent with the relatively low "personal income" he's disclosed, mostly comprised of appearance fees.

I'm willing to bet that no income-generating asset of Nas' is actually in his name. Publishing, real estate, public equities / bonds, private equity / VC...none of it.

It's all most likely ultimately owned by a series of different trusts, and below that through a series of corporate structures intended to minimize cross-liability between all his different assets (so a tenant in a building he owns, should they fall down the elevator shaft, isn't able to get their hands on Nas' publishing checks - what they can recoup is limited to what insurance will pay out and the value of the building itself).

The added complexity also discourages nuisance lawsuits - especially if entities in these trusts are owned through a series of corporations in different states.

Never make it easy for someone to simply follow the crumbs and get to the loaf. :wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how many accounts Nas has for 8.3 million cash? FDIC only insures the first 250,000 thats in a single bank.. Aafter that you would be taking the biggest risk ever..

So, I know its not 1 account. He does need liquid cash to continue to invest. Liqudating his investments for cash would be not be the move, so I get it.. Keeping track of accounts gotta be stressfull as fuhk:whew:

Nah, they already solved this for HNW individuals.

CDARS – The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service

These nikkas will allow you to access all your money in one place while having it distributed among as many banks as necessary to maximize your FDIC insurance coverage. :ahh:

$8.3 million is light work for them. There's people with $50, even $100 million in CDARS deposits...with every single dollar enjoying FDIC insurance :banderas:

Wealthy nikkas stay finding those loopholes :wow:

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Kelis isn't smart enough to have the courts check Jungles bank account,thats where the real money is stashed:wow:

This will be nothing to Nas,he is probably only fighting it because he is annoyed. Remember what Mike Epps had to pay his wife?

"Mike Epps is officially a single man, but it's gonna cost him.

A judge just signed off on his divorce from Mechelle McCain Epps, his wife of 12 years, and the property settlement shows just how rich they are.

Mike walks away with 10 -- count them -- 10 properties in Indiana. He keeps his 2016 Mercedes, his 2015 Jeep Cherokee, '79 Caddy and 2011 Suzuki chopper.
Now the pain.
Epps pays Mechelle $25k a month in spousal support for a total of 6 1/2 years, but if she remarries he stops paying. He also has to pay $15k a month in support for their 2 children. He's also footing the bill for their private school.
And Mike and Mechelle split royalties from his numerous movie and TV roles, including "The Hangover," "Hancock" and "Girl Trip."
Mechelle walks away with a small fleet of cars herself, including a 2014 Bentley, 2013 Mercedes, 2015 Toyota Prius and a 2013 Land Rover.
The couple will sell their family home in Encino and split the profits.
They agreed to joint legal custody and are still in the process of working out the physical custody arrangement."

Now I'm pretty certain Nas has been making way more than Mike Epps for a long time now:comeon:
He will probably pay her off just to be done with her,and save himself from bad press in this MeToo era.
Why mike got so much property in Indiana :ohhh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Are we really to believe Nas is balling like Tyson in his prime with money laying around in shoe boxes all over the house:childplease:

Millions laying dormant in checking accounts:childplease:

Talk money, is you jokin'?
Cash everywhere, in my bank, in the sofa
In the walls, in the cars, in my wallet, in my pocket
On the floors, ceilings, the safe, bytch, I got it:ahh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Twitter: Damn Nas makes a lot. This is his bank alone plus he got investments :ohhh:

Coli: this chump Nozz ain’t ballin, you said he can be a billionaire off these how he that with only 8 mil? :francis:

:wow: Coli y’all
i'd be ashamed and embarrassed to bring up some of the delusional things i read on this site in real life conversations. the next time you're around friends, family or coworkers try telling them that $8 million in the bank isn't that much:mjlol: