TMZ: Kelis Makes Nas Reveal His Income & Bank Account Balance In Court (Nas Makes $175k A Month)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
daaammnn 24 hours later and nas stans are still
6Bxd7wF.gif
over that chump only having 8M

their world is in shambles because they thought he was close to being a billionaire :russ:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I’m trying to understand how Mike got a raw deal when he’s keeping most of the property and got joint custody?
She was with him on his comeup it’s not like she came in at the fourth quarter.
30k a month is nothing considering they have like 6 kids together and she also has to purchase a brand new home and pay a mortgage for a home big enough for her and all her kids.
Keeping up a new home will take at lease 10k of that $30k

Did she write any of his standup specials?get him a role in any of the movies he was in:jbhmm:?

Thats how he got a raw deal:martin:?
You actually think she needs 40K a month raise 6 kids?or that it takes 10K to "keep up a new home".
She is too good to rent now smh?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
typical coli clueless.

8 mill liquid is a lot of money.

perhaps to you :ufdup:

First off my impression this is Nasty still trying to turn the tide of the media cycal from Kanya or whatever else to himself because of supposed new music dropping \ remember no such thing as bad pub.

Now if he does have this, it tells me this is all he has :krs: it's akin to rappers flaunting money phones on social media, to individuals with no money they are stunned and amazed like yourself:ooh::ooh::ooh:

If you really have wealth you would have this money working for you, a diversified portfolio, in safe keeping not only from others :mjpls: but from yourself and easy pickings.

Are we really to believe Nas is balling like Tyson in his prime:sas1: with money laying around in shoe boxes all over the house:childplease:

Millions laying dormant in checking accounts:childplease:

But be dazzled and amazed bruhs:mjlol:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
@Trent if you would just get Nas nuts off ya tonsils for just two seconds, it might make it easier for you to swallow the truth:mjlol::mjlol:

These Nas dikk ridders are unbelievable :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mafukkas cant read in this bytch....i said if true.

According to Kelis Nas started payin child support 2 years ago. According to Kelis Nas only been to 3 birthdays. According to Kelis Nas aint give a fukk about her and newborn son aint havin a place to stay.

If this aint a deadbeat dad I dont know what the fukk is. Most of you nikkas fatherless anyway. Thinkin a nikka did his role as a father just cus he said hi. fukk outta here

Now get of my dikk and stop quoting me
Nas would've been IN JAIL if he wasn't paying until 2 years ago. Nas was paying 56k a month in alimony and child support and they DO NOT play that shyt in court. nikka woulda been locked up. They got divorced 9 years ago. No way in hell this nikka skipped out on paying 56k a month for 7 years. And still been able to fight in court and WIN.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
96k in NewYork is chump change especially for a kid attending private school.

A lot of you all don’t know anything about money and keep getting caught up at 96k.

Factor in cost of living in the area his sons is raised in.
nikka shut up. I'm born and raised in New York. Most people here ain't even making no fukkin 100k salary a year and u tryna imply damn near 100k TAX FREE ain't enough to raise ONE kid? nikka please.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
perhaps to you :ufdup:

First off my impression this is Nasty still trying to turn the tide of the media cycal from Kanya or whatever else to himself because of supposed new music dropping \ remember no such thing as bad pub.

Now if he does have this, it tells me this is all he has :krs: it's akin to rappers flaunting money phones on social media, to individuals with no money they are stunned and amazed like yourself:ooh::ooh::ooh:

If you really have wealth you would have this money working for you, a diversified portfolio, in safe keeping not only from others :mjpls: but from yourself and easy pickings.

Are we really to believe Nas is balling like Tyson in his prime:sas1: with money laying around in shoe boxes all over the house:childplease:

Millions laying dormant in checking accounts:childplease:

But be dazzled and amazed bruhs:mjlol:

wtf are you talking about.....its well documented Nas has been investing over the years

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
8k a month is more than enough to live very well in a big city. How old is the kid and what kind of lifestyle is meant to be upkept? Are they eating lobster 3 times a day and buying 5 pairs of shoes each month? Are they playing water polo at a private club and doing equestrian on the side? Are they seeing a personal trainer and nutritionist? Is there a medical condition that requires him to drop hundreds on pills every week?

How the fukk do you exceed 8k without insane luxuries being factored in? Rent, groceries, clothing and tuition alone is a fraction of that...8k a month.....

Last edited: