TMZ says Joe Budden out here beating bytches again

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so is he the type to only put hands on a poor defenseless female and never once stop to think about stepping to a man...or is he the one who simply doesn't give a fukk that he'd walk into a police station only carrying a revolver just to see how many cops he could kill before he gets dropped?

51vbLIl-C7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i'm leaning towards the 2nd:troll:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He been a p*ssy since 2003. Only nerds who wanted to root for the "underdog" been supporting this guy. Everybody else been knew he was corny.

He call them his "Internet Soldiers" :mjlol:

Who else parades video hoes out publicly and holds hands with them to impress lames?

Real nikkas don't do that. They smash and dash on these bytches quietly. He the only one wifing these birds and flashing them in front the cameras. May go over a few heads but real dudes know how to move wit a bird and how not to move. Plus all the insecurity. I'm glad JR Smith showed him that even Tahiry can get smutted out and forgotten.:lolbron:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
say it aint so, joe

ransom needs to find him

ransom found him already.

they recorded music together :beli:

He been a p*ssy since 2003. Only nerds who wanted to root for the "underdog" been supporting this guy. Everybody else been knew he was corny.

Who else parades video hoes out publicly and holds hands with them to impress lames?

Real nikkas don't do that. They smash and dash on these bytches quietly. He the only one wifing these birds and flashing them in front the cameras. May go over a few heads but real dudes know how to move wit a bird and how not to move. Plus all the insecurity. I'm glad JR Smith showed him that even Tahiry can get smutted out and forgotten.:lolbron:

He was a f@ggot way before 2003

:ufdup:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: how you just let another man , one the same size as you at that , scream on you like that ?? :wtf:

The ill shyt is that a lot of people (including myself) thought it was a little corny & over the top when Hollow screamed on him like that.
But NOW? It seems like Joe really needed a wake up call, Hollow tried to give him one.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

Lethal post right here....

Best 1 in this thread by far