TMZ says Joe Budden out here beating bytches again

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
:skip:shows you how much i listen to these dudes

If I didn't exsist then the button dikkridin that goes on in some of these jersey City and nyc blocks would go unchecked. Art bar should rep me and dap me for my presence alone

Few days before the hollow battle i had to refresh some 201 brothers that joe snitched on the nig who pulled a tec out on him

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Joe Budden is a classless moron. Can't believe this nikka still has fans.

Talent. I'm not a fan of his off mic actions. He's certainly done his fair share of questionable sh!t from a man's perspective. Still, I can't deny that I enjoy hearing him rhyme. Truth is, he's dope regardless of how much he loses in life. He has a pretty damn good discography too.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

G1vadHd.png

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
These ho's love unstable nikkas
They find that shyt stimulating

Joe not too bright though
See I learnt you gotta channel that violent impulse
If she acts up give her a PUNISH fukk(I'm talking frog splash in the p*ssy swanton bombs power bombs choke slams choke holds all type of shyt)
You take all that impetus to punch her in the face and instead you punch her in the cervix//////

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET¿?¿?¿?//////jahahahaa//////

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Someone could write a college thesis on dudes like @Billy Ocean 's obsession with joe budden.

I like his music i could careless about his personal life. 99% of rappers are scum bags including wu tang.