TNA Officially Announces Re-Signing of Kurt Angle (And Several Others)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
im-not-as-excited..-Favim.com-479919.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Supposed to be announcing more re-signings...I hope at least one of them is worth giving a damn about because these first two I really can't say I am excited about.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bully Ray, Devon, Brittany and Rob Terry have all been added to the Alumni section on the TNA site so I guess they are all officially not with the company any more.
I thought Rob Terry was never going to be released from this company.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/roster/Wrestler-Roster

Rob Terry was one of the worst talents in the biz. Think Dixie had a Vince moment with his build. I was going to say maybe they just moved him to the alumni section to make it seem like The Freak is a different person, but they even pulled him from the Menagerie page. http://www.impactwrestling.com/roster/Wrestler-Roster/item/5777-Menagerie

I've read that Brittany may come back to tape some stuff (a resolution to her angle at least?) I also heard she's been at the WWE training center, so...

Definitely wish Bully would stick around, but maybe it opens the door for new talent.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe Anderson still has a job and they signed Matt Hardy again. I was thinking he was only going to be on a short-term deal because of that tag team series they were doing.

When does Eric Bischoff's contract end? I'm betting Garrett only has a job until that day.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't believe Anderson still has a job and they signed Matt Hardy again. I was thinking he was only going to be on a short-term deal because of that tag team series they were doing.

When does Eric Bischoff's contract end? I'm betting Garrett only has a job until that day.
Eric must have worked out an insane deal for his kid for Garrett to still be on the payroll. I don't think I saw him once the entire year of 2014.