TNA Officially Announces Re-Signing of Kurt Angle (And Several Others)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe Anderson still has a job and they signed Matt Hardy again. I was thinking he was only going to be on a short-term deal because of that tag team series they were doing.

When does Eric Bischoff's contract end? I'm betting Garrett only has a job until that day.

Matt Hardy did pretty well last year. His work was really surprising. I think he can definitely still be a useful part of the midcard and he can help elevate their younger guys along with Jeff. I agree that he shouldn't be there for too long though (a year or two at most). Anderson though :scusthov:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Why won't you nikkas understand that WWE was never gonna re-sign Angle?

1 part "I need to hear Kurt's WWE theme in an arena again :noah:"
1 part "Angle would be the perfect guy to kill Rusev's heat be the first to defeat Rusev and take him to the next level simultaneously. Never works when Cena does it, but Kurt? Kurt. KURT!!!!!"

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
1 part "I need to hear Kurt's WWE theme in an arena again :noah:"
1 part "Angle would be the perfect guy to kill Rusev's heat be the first to defeat Rusev and take him to the next level simultaneously. Never works when Cena does it, but Kurt? Kurt. KURT!!!!!"

Kurt giving Rusev his first loss at WrestleMania would have be a true WM moment :mjcry:

but it's never going to happen now