TNA Spoiler.....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont like this one bit, but there has to be a reason. Maybe lashley wants to concetrate on mma and wont be available for BFG. but if there is a rematch at bfg, i'll be pissed because they could of did the switch there
Supposedly the plan was to take the title off of Lashley only if he lost his bellator match.......then this happens :ld:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Supposedly the plan was to take the title off of Lashley only if he lost his bellator match.......then this happens :ld:
Exactly thats what i read, i dont like this one bit. And after reading the spoilers for the PA shows, it looks like the streak of great shows could be over. Terrible attendance, i dont know why they went back to bethleham, they didnt do good attendance last time either

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Hey I like 'em both. If this means a longer program with these two I'm cool with that. It's not like Lashley won't get the belt back at some point.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Did they get a new booker after the NYC tapings? This is seriously vintage TNA. They were so good for a while there too:sadcam:

Daps
Just a guess, but Spike TV owns Bellator, Bobby has a contract with Bellator.....if TNA is about to sign with WGN or FX or someone then......could that be it?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Dixie
kReIOnx.jpg

:shaq2:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
is Lashley any good? he always seemed trash to me. i saw his comeback in TNA a year ago or whenever..he just didnt look like anything special. always wanted him to be a star tho.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:mjpls:

I guess Lashley failed to impress TNA Brass after his MMA match

To be fair, he just beat some random can.

Lashley isn't anywhere near as compelling as people make him out to be, but this is straight up nonsense booking. This really couldn't have waited until BFG? What happened to waiting until the biggest possible moment to bring a storyline to a climax?

And for Bobby Roode, no less. :snoop: Probably didn't have anyone waiting in the wings, but Roode is pretty much a big nothing right now.