TNA Spoiler.....

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
People talkin' like Lashley's career is over now.

Bobby Roode was TNA's greatest world champ EVER. People might not like him as a face but have some patience, that dude is too talented to be a bad champ. I see this as a possible sign they have a long program in store and in my opinion that's a good thing.

And Lashley will get that belt back, unless he's leaving TNA and we haven't heard about it yet.

Don't be so quick to shyt on TNA when they do something you weren't ready for. They've been on a roll lately and with that they've earned some trust in my opinion.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Putting the titles on all of the TNA day 1s for their final show ever huh

Daps
Reppin
SN1
How was lashleys run in wwe?
He had a great run including the biggest match at WM 23, vs Umaga where depending on who won, either Vince McMahon or Donald Trump would get their head shaved bald. He was ECW champion back when it still felt like a real World Title, and he had one of the last matches to truly have the "big fight feel" at Great American Bash 2007 vs John Cena for the WWE Title. If WWE hadn't disrespected Bobby's wife Kristal, he would of been a 10 time World Champion by now.

fukk TNA for this. Lashley is by far the best guy they have. He only won the title a few months ago. With this news and with Velvet Sky supposedly distancing herself from TNA, they lost me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lol of course not. Silk is just mad and doesnt like Roode. But it was obvious from the beginning that he was eventually gonna be the guy to beat Lashley.
Im not mad, i do like roode. This just made no sense and came out of left field

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Even if you read it a month ago, that doesn't mean it makes sense. At least do it at Bound For Glory.