To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2023-2024 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He's not great defensively
idk what to think of this draft anymore. I know it's not a superstar draft, but there have to be some decent role players

first i wanted Topic and Risacher, but then topic got hurt
now i want risacher and sheppard, but then we still need an actual point guard

i don't know who the spurs end up taking, but i just need them to be the right guys at this point :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk what to think of this draft anymore. I know it's not a superstar draft, but there have to be some decent role players

first i wanted Topic and Risacher, but then topic got hurt
now i want risacher and sheppard, but then we still need an actual point guard

i don't know who the spurs end up taking, but i just need them to be the right guys at this point :manny:
I feel the same way.

I think the Spurs have a tremendous opportunity with two Top-8 picks. But this draft is wide open and there aren't any clear paths for the Spurs.
They probably go Dillingham at #4.

Pick 8 is a complete mystery to me.

The morons at Bleacher Report seem to think the Spurs will trade the 4th pick to Atlanta for Trae Young even though every credible source out there says the Spurs intend on keeping the pick.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same way.

I think the Spurs have a tremendous opportunity with two Top-8 picks. But this draft is wide open and there aren't any clear paths for the Spurs.
They probably go Dillingham at #4.

Pick 8 is a complete mystery to me.

The morons at Bleacher Report seem to think the Spurs will trade the 4th pick to Atlanta for Trae Young even though every credible source out there says the Spurs intend on keeping the pick.
honestly i would have like trae young. but it seems that's over.

yeah, there's gotta be a KCP/Danny Green-type player in this draft. Not a franchise cornerstone, but a damn good role player that fits on a contender. I just need Brian Wright to not be Brian Wrong in June

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

Haven’t watched much CLE ball this season other than their series with BOS.

Thoughts?

Ehh..

Sure. Under contract for 3 more seasons. Hes an easy double double when paired with wemby. Not too thrilled about him being 6'1 (I'm biased as hell) but can't have it all... Haven't seen him play at all so I'm only looking from the outside

Come back home, Dejounte :mjcry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the Spurs subreddit, I saw a post where most people weren't on Dillingham/Topic

They were saying the picks should be Risacher (if available) and Castle.
I even read comments about Reed Sheppard.

:patrice:

Nobody knows what the hell to do with this draft

:mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope Sochan takes a major step forward but I can't front -- this looks like one of the slowest releases of all time.
This is like watching that Bronny James 3 point video last week.

They're going in, so I'm :ehh:

But in a real game you don't ever get that shot off.

:huhldup:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

I hope Sochan takes a major step forward but I can't front -- this looks like one of the slowest releases of all time.
This is like watching that Bronny James 3 point video last week.

They're going in, so I'm :ehh:

But in a real game you don't ever get that shot off.

:huhldup:

Makes Kyle Anderson's jumper look quick. Put him in an OKC jersey and see if he can sneak into some training sessions with Chip :francis: