To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2023-2024 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To reply to OP,

I thought I read that Popovich wanted to keep Tre Jones.
I'm confused about that.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect start to the threadGOAT NBA player's career
Fixed.

And no I'm not getting ahead of things. MJ and LeBron stans will just have to accept that they've been surpassed :ufdup:

Like 50 said: you know what y'all need to do? Get together and make a We Are The World record. :umad:

There's a new sheriff in town and he eats croissants and only showers with questionable frequency when he feels like it. Deal with it. Get used to it. Go through the 5 stages.

But acknowledge the undeniable FACT. Vic the Stick gang officially putting y'all on notice.

double-bouncing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: VBM

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
He wants Tre back (solid locker room guy), but depends how much he wants.
I’m def higher on Tre than most. Goes back to his Duke days. Hope SA can lock him down for a few more. Think he’d benefit like a mf having a presence like Wemby. (Prolly goes without sayin, but still. Rootin for the breh.)

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
ticket price bout to go back up.:mjcry:

but games will be more fun to go now. :smile:
Yeah man, I haven’t been to a home Spurs game since 2019, just away games and watching in tv. It’ll be a totally different atmosphere. Shiid looking forward to away games too. Still hurts that I copped that Primo jersey though. SMH