Today's Motivation For Creatives!

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
dope going to sip a little coffee, anyway im trying to motivate myself for background scenes.

so if you got any ms paint requests i would happy to illustrate that. :salute:

and rozay you should try get a creative/animation/etc/etc section on the coli and be a junior mod or something. i dont think most the board are into the arts they like dope shyt but not constant i understand.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

the skills is too much, im illustrations but his still life is rembrandt status. must post a work lol.

XiTsGG0.jpg

7QLyXSZ.jpg

never give up lol.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
dope going to sip a little coffee, anyway im trying to motivate myself for background scenes.

so if you got any ms paint requests i would happy to illustrate that. :salute:

and rozay you should try get a creative/animation/etc/etc section on the coli and be a junior mod or something. i dont think most the board are into the arts they like dope shyt but not constant i understand.
Who do I hit up?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Who do I hit up?

supreme, brooklnsonz, hustlemania, fresh aig, these are some mods i know move units and do things. im forgetting a lot.

how about start with an official thread, it be cool. you could give us things to draw or paint.

dope thread :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Do your thing breh :salute:

the dude you posted comes on my youtube recommended now, been watching a few of his joints.

with all the skills here. there should be a no competition but things we could draw or paint or online sketch, whatever. to keep our skills sharp.

thats one thing the artist in the videos highlights the most, is to keep improving.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
yo! mrhatecoffee i think thats right or someone make a thread where you give us shyt to draw or whatever.

XTsZvfI.jpg

cbPHo9X.jpg

QOWv9WG.jpg

ZRDxhpQ.jpg

eZUCVOn.jpg