Todd vs Chris Partlow

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
:what::usure: Chris merked an innocent delivery lady, bringing boxes into a liquor store just to pin a murder on Omar. That lady wasn't no threat to them whatsoever. He merked her right after helping her lift those boxes into the store, that cold chivalrous shyt:wow:

That lil kid could have snitched at least, so Todd had motivation to do that.
:ohhh: Don't remember but that's cold

Been awhile since I've watched the series :wow:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, the hit on Mike was ordered, wrong person carried it out.........then again, Snoop prolly more vicious than Chris

It's been awhile, but Chris may have questioned the hit
:comeon:Mike was a teenage soldier with bodies, his own crib, and a kid he was looking after. He wasn't no little kid on a bmx collecting spiders, waving at train robbers like:salute:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How many times Chris always losing her temper?

Remember she was about to kill ol boy on the corner when he actually was from Baltimore?

Chris was a lot more level-headed, she just wanted to kill
She was doing that shyt cause chris was backing her, she a punk ass coward alone

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Chris' complete indifference to people begging for their life is something we rarely see on TV. Todd is a stone cold killer but Chris is a stone cold killer who will look in your eyes as you beg for mercy and watch the smoke rise from the hole in your head.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Well, the hit on Mike was ordered, wrong person carried it out.........then again, Snoop prolly more vicious than Chris

It's been awhile, but Chris may have questioned the hit

Mike was a teenager.

The boy in Breaking Bad was a little kid.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Todd killed a kid with zero remorse...........we've never seen Chris do anything close, so Todd is definitely more evil

Chris is the better killer, and the one I'd rather have under me
Two scenes.

When chris set up ol dude to frame omar. He shot that security lady in cold blood, after helping her and smiling in her face(season 4)

Season 5: Chris and Snoop give michael the order to kill anyone that comes thru that back door, including kids. Michael let the kid go, chris wouldve killed him

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this thread got me thinking of all the best fictional hitmen/killers/assassins in movie and tv history. add more. maybe this should be its own thread i dont mean to hijack this one :lupe:

top-10-movie-assassins-20100118092235714.jpg

movie-hitmen_247370.jpg

harrow-bone-for-tuna.jpg

Al_Neri.png
al neri from the godfather series in case ya didnt recognize him

hannibal-lecter.gif

Jaqen_H'ghar.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

I can't believe people who actually watched Season 4 of the Wire would wonder whether or not Chris would kill a kid.

:childplease:

Just like those dealers murked Andrea's lil brother after Gus told them to "handle" the situation in Breaking Bad... you really don't think Marlo had to do similar with all the kids they were bringing up and interacting with?

:usure:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wee bey >>>
wee-bey was a soldier and definitely had more swag. but he could be a fukk up sometimes. this gif is from one of his fukk ups actually :ohhh:.
But thats mostly attributed to the incompetent crew he ran with. If wee-bey and partlow ever teamed up :lupe:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
wee-bey was a soldier and definitely had more swag. but he could be a fukk up sometimes. this gif is from one of his fukk ups actually :ohhh:.
But thats mostly attributed to the incompetent crew he ran with. If wee-bey and partlow ever teamed up :lupe:
Oh shyt I didnt even realize that