Toddler Smacks Around Police

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Man let those kids be kids, they will be aight. At that age we were Tombstone piledriving people and rock bottoming people off of bunk beds and cussing when the parents were gone, everything ain’t a thinkpiece

a21efff6c67fa3506e0c86394ec0923d.jpg

Breh WHAT!?
You are equating a child mimicking behavior that gets grown men murdered to practicing wrestling moves and acting up when your parents are gone??

Whether it's a cop or not, as a toddler I knew if I ever spoke like that my mom would have put me 6ft under

Daps
I was born in 86. I’m sorry if you had a bytch ass upbringing but damn you act like children have to be saints. I bet your clown ass doesn’t even have kids nor were raised around them because I’ve seen way worse shyt. When I was five I was calling classmates African Booty Scratchers, slanting my eyes when I saw Asians, and asking men why did they wear earrings like a lady.
Old boy who dapped you said take the children away. Do you know how many kids would be in foster care judging by you all bytch ass standards?

The truly fukked up shyt is the person recording and uploading. A kid can do bad things but we don’t need to be criminalizing 5 year olds.
You’re justifying being a disrespectful child.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t gonna lie I be seeing shyt like this all the time they learn it from they pops if he a street dude

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It's not even about them being police, kids aren't supposed to be putting their hands on ANYONE especially adults.
Boundaries have to be set early.
I'm not expecting a toddler to understand who the police are. But they shouldn't be swinging or cussing in the first place.
White kids do the same shyt, they just don't advertise it.
Why else you think they be putting them on leashes?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
No, I’m sorry that you had an upbringing where there was little home training and you were allowed to behave so uncouth.

Children are a reflection of their parents training. No parent in their right mind would have their kid outside behaving like that.
Mom was working the graveyard shift so I didn’t leave the house like that and when I was 5 I was not having interactions with police. If anything we were taught to not say anything at all. I guess I’ve just seen kids act like that so much that it’s no different than other kid shyt.

At our local Walmart down here that they call Ghetto Walmart, as I was walking in, I saw a young black boy probably 11, being put in the back of the cop car. I asked the workers why and they said he grabbed one of the off duty cops gun. I asked a few more workers about it as I shopped to try to see different perspectives about it.

At the end of the day, you all are absolutely right. It’s a shame our black children can’t still have that innocence.