Toddler Smacks Around Police

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Did he make fun of the police officers shoes?

I’m sorry it’s not funny at all. But just seeing the toddler swinging at the cops took me out.

But this shows just how smart and impressionable toddlers are. You give them the right tools to success, and teach them the right things when they’re young and man…. Like this toddler knew how to roast this cop upon seeing him and went for the shoes.

When you take a step back that kid is actually smart as hell, he’s just not being raised in the right environment.

Someone needs to call CPS and remove those kids from the home. They’re learning that from their parents and brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
a21efff6c67fa3506e0c86394ec0923d.jpg

Breh WHAT!?
You are equating a child mimicking behavior that gets grown men murdered to practicing wrestling moves and acting up when your parents are gone??

Whether it's a cop or not, as a toddler I knew if I ever spoke like that my mom would have put me 6ft under

same. I don't know what the fukk some people in this thread are on.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I gotta say kids are not 100% a reflection of their parents as the OP tweet says.
It's like when kids watch Nicki Minaj music videos and people say "where are the parents".

I'll tell you where the parents are... they are at home while the kids are in SCHOOL!!!!!!
The toddlers in the video are definitely a reflection of what’s going on in their home from the adults.

Daps
couldn't be my kids :hubie:

also, they are there on a murder warrant search?! they just lollygaggin around sitting on parked cars, drinking sodas with jeans on :what:
da hell is going on in that city :huhldup:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
OMG the toddler is so violent :mjgrin::mjlol: if ya grown ass can't handle a toddler....

A 4 year old, out on the street with no clothes on, using curse words and violently attacking authority figures! Ain't it cute? 🥰🥰🥰

This definitely isn't an indicator of the behavior he's witnessing at home and/or his behavior in the future! 😇 😇😇

Last edited: