Tom Brady has surpassed Joe Montana as the GOAT – Stephen A. | First Take

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
And now Tom Brady has more super bowl wins himself than any other dynasty have total. Read me the arguments against him being the greatest of all time?? He is all alone on top of Mount Rushmore.

I agree, but does that make Bill Russell the GOAT in the NBA since he has 11 rings and Michael Jordan has 6?

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He doesn't have another QB in his era, who he could never beat either... Imagine calling Jordan the GOAT if he lost to Drexler every time

6 Rings > 4 Rings. At this point people are not even comparing him to Montana or Peyton anymore. They’re comparing Brady to Jordan. And let’s not forget he can still win a few more championships before he hangs them up. He won a League MVP at 40. Won 3 Championships after 37 years old.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
6 Rings > 4 Rings. At this point people are not even comparing him to Montana or Peyton anymore. They’re comparing Brady to Jordan. And let’s not forget he can still win a few more championships before he hangs them up. He won a League MVP at 40. Won 3 Championships after 37 years old.
Y’all can break it down to rings only, but if not buying that shyt.

The goat does not get outplayed multiple times, by trash QBs like Eli or Foltz. Jordan didn’t have that shyt. Gretzky. Serena. Tiger. No goat had a nikka they constantly lost to