Tom Brady injures knee and leaves practice

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
He left, came back, completed 3 passes and left again.

I've had a torn ACL and no way your coming back and planting and throwing on a fresh tear so I'm pretty sure it aint that serious but damn I'm shook right now.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Why are you guys worried? You got Ryan Mallet waiting in the wings. And you of all people should know what good Michigan training can do for a QB. :usure:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've had a torn ACL and no way your coming back and planting and throwing on it so I'm pretty sure it aim that serious but damn I'm shook right now.
thata some bullshyt u just a frail mentally weak kwame brown d rose ass nikka u aint shyt. plenty of nikkas come back and play with a torn acl before realizin it torn like rondo for example

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

I've had a torn ACL and no way your coming back and planting and throwing on a fresh tear so I'm pretty sure it aint that serious but damn I'm shook right now.
Rivers did.:troll:

But :pachaha: @ you comparing your knees to an athlete

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California

Philip Rivers did.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
thata some bullshyt u just a frail mentally weak kwame brown ass nikka u aint shyt. plenty of nikkas come back and play with a torn acl before realizin it torn like rondo for example

Thank you for your ignorance. Greatly appreciated