Tom Brady says visiting the White House was 'never a political thing,' calls it 'a privilege to do'

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm looking at a picture with Tom Brady, Barak Obama and Donovan Mcnabb all at an event together talking with each other
That was from 2005 before Barack became president at the Bush correspondents dinner.
n4faz9.jpg

Last edited:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Hahaha people didn't even read the full quote. OP just took shyt out of context.

This is why Trump won. People just looked at headlines that said Trump had no chance to win and didn't bother to vote. fukking morons.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hahaha people didn't even read the full quote. OP just took shyt out of context.

This is why Trump won. People just looked at headlines that said Trump had no chance to win and didn't bother to vote. fukking morons.
Trump won because he appealed to racists, not this bullshyt you're posting

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Trump won because he appealed to racists, not this bullshyt you're posting

:mjlol:

Trump was gonna get his racist votes no matter what.

But he won because we got a lot of dumbfukks in this country who decided not to participate.

Daps

What was taken out of context? Please put it back in context for me so I can reassess.

NYC Rebel

Daps

But he won because we got a lot of dumbfukks in this country who decided not to participate.
Again...not because of the bullshyt you posted.
Full quote doesn't change shyt.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
What was taken out of context? Please put it back in context for me so I can reassess.

His full quote

“Everybody has their own choice,” Brady said regarding whether players should go to the White House. “There’s certain years, like a couple years ago, I wanted to go and didn’t get the opportunity based on the schedule — we didn’t get told until I think like 10 days before we were going, and at that point I had something I’d been planning for months and couldn’t get there. . . . It really is a great experience. Putting politics aside, it never was a political thing. At least, it never was to me. It meant you won a championship and you got to experience something cool with your team, with your teammates. Everyone has their own choice. It’s an offseason. These days are valuable for everybody. You only get so much time with your family and friends, and if people don’t want to go they don’t want to go and that’s their choice.”

You conviniently put "privilege" in the header because we know why:mjlol:

But if you look at his quote, he's advocating for people to make their own choices, explained why he missed the last visit, and explained it wasn't a political statement. If you already hate Brady, then i can see why you can't be impartial and look at this quote objectively. :yeshrug:

Daps
His full quote

You conviniently put "privilege" in the header because we know why:mjlol:

But if you look at his quote, he's advocating for people to make their own choices, explained why he missed the last visit, and explained it wasn't a political statement. If you already hate Brady, then i can see why you can't be impartial and look at this quote objectively. :yeshrug:

I didn't make this thread. :dwillhuh:

And the OP literally took the title from the article he posted. Are you accusing business insider of playing off the 'white privilege' phrase? :dwillhuh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I didn't make this thread. :dwillhuh:

And the OP literally took the title from the article he posted. Are you accusing business insider of playing off the 'white privilege' phrase? :dwillhuh:
Bottom line, Brady has the privilege to put "politics aside" because Trumps actions doesn't affect him. But his actions affects black players friends and families but he doesn't have enough respect for their feelings to give a fukk.

He really wants heads to be cool with Bannon and Miller, a threat to their very existence.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man shut the fukk up.
Trump won because white women voted for him despite his obvious disqualifications and misogyny.

:hhh: Trying to blame voter turnout.