Tom Brady says visiting the White House was 'never a political thing,' calls it 'a privilege to do'

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That USA Today title you cite is horrible as its a flat out lie. I don't see the problem with this title tho. It's not out of context. He did say and mean that visiting the White House is not a political thing.

But his words from the title don't bother me, it's everything in your last paragraph is why I say he should've just shut up about it. While I don't agree with the narrative that Brady/Beli/Kraft are racists who are supporting Trump cuz they agree with his ideologies, they do oooze of White Privilege. You got Kraft in that OPs article talking about players have skipped the visit every year they've gone he doesn't see why there's focus on it this year....that's such bullshyt when some of the players have explicitly stated why they are not attending this year. Being willfully ignorant here is absolutely a manifestation of that privilege.
Yeah, but no one framed it the way we just did. That's the problem with the coli, it's more like they'll take your words or mine and then be like "yeah that's what I meant to say." Half of these dudes were saying Trump = HRC when I was telling them that not voting was reckless despite not liking HRC. I'm just "keep it consistent." Brady's whole persona around this is very surprising though, you would think that the liberal people he is around like Ben Affleck would've told him how wild he sounds. Also, like you said, no one who is around Kraft or Brady would call them racist (notice how the people cosigning you have insinuated just that). It's their willful ignorance and them valuing a prior "friendship" over the well-being of others that me people pissed. It's damn near like they used to go to parties with Trump and do deviant shyt so they are playing dumb so he doesn't start blasting. That aside, I always say that if you're only outraged by something that is wrong because you dislike the person doing it, you're suspect. All these guys have players/owners that have gone much farther to endorse and normalize Trump but only Pats fans are "c00ns" or "rooting for white america's team." How the fukk did people find a way to turn something that should be a united front into another way to hate strictly on the Pats? I'll never understand the internet.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The Falcons aren't black America's team you fukking cac. The Pats are CAC America's team however. Go shove some fireworks up your ass and light em up in celebration. No one here gives a fukk about you, Brady, or the rest of the cacs celebrating this team of racist cacs.

At least your president is a fan. Maybe he'll come to the parade.

:russ: at you calling me a cac as if it was a disability or something I should be ashamed of. I'm neither Caucasian or African American, I'm Dominican. And I'm not a Trump guy. But the shyt is this forum is so obsessed with who Tom Brady sides with because fakkits like you love bringing in politics into it. You're the same type of fakkit that's gonna be cheering and hyping up Floyd Mayweather Another Trump guy when he faces that other "cac" but I'm gonna let it right there and not gonna waste my time talking in circles about Politics in a Sports forum.

I don't know why you're responding to bigot ass @Raquinotj. He like Brady doesn't give a damn about the multiple white supremacists roaming through that building or the black players correctly bothered by it.

Man I feel the pain in your posts, That #12 guy, the coach with the hoody that LEFT the Jets 17 years ago and the Cool owner that wears Air Force Ones with Suits been a huge reason of Cold Football-Less nights in January in Jets Nation for the past 17 years, I too would look for something else to knock on if I were you, obviously cant go the football route because that battle been lost. You cant be mentioned in the Same breath as a football franchise even though the Head of your Organization is as much of a Donald Trump supporter as Mr Kraft if not more, probably is.

And that's the Difference between Pats fans and Jets fans we're Online Ordering Super Bowl 51 Champions Garments, You're Online Arguing like Retards Fake caring About what Political Association Their Arch Rivals QB/Coach/Owner has.

th

Jets owner Woody Johnson named Donald Trump's UK ambassador
Probably the Jets organization is as pro Trump as the Patriots are but no one gives a fukk because the Jets are irrelevant and will continue to be one of the leagues laughing stocks for years to come, Are you boycotting the Jets?
Go debate your #6 pick in the draft...

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah, but no one framed it the way we just did. That's the problem with the coli, it's more like they'll take your words or mine and then be like "yeah that's what I meant to say." Half of these dudes were saying Trump = HRC when I was telling them that not voting was reckless despite not liking HRC. I'm just "keep it consistent." Brady's whole persona around this is very surprising though, you would think that the liberal people he is around like Ben Affleck would've told him how wild he sounds. Also, like you said, no one who is around Kraft or Brady would call them racist (notice how the people cosigning you have insinuated just that). It's their willful ignorance and them valuing a prior "friendship" over the well-being of others that me people pissed. It's damn near like they used to go to parties with Trump and do deviant shyt so they are playing dumb so he doesn't start blasting. That aside, I always say that if you're only outraged by something that is wrong because you dislike the person doing it, you're suspect. All these guys have players/owners that have gone much farther to endorse and normalize Trump but only Pats fans are "c00ns" or "rooting for white america's team." How the fukk did people find a way to turn something that should be a united front into another way to hate strictly on the Pats? I'll never understand the internet.

I feel you, but this is the Coli, this is what they do. They go extra hard on Brady as if he's making John Rocker or Curt Schilling or Margaret Schott type statements specifically to get under our skin and get more daps. I usually only slip up and come in these threads when I feel the need to defend myself as a Pats fan (cuz I would absolutely stop rooting for this squad if I actually did believe they were racists).

But I try to refrain from defending Brady from people say he's racist cuz why should I speak out in Brady's defense when I know he won't speak out in defense of those afflicted by racists? :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Man I feel the pain in your posts, That #12 guy been the reason of Cold Football-Less nights in January in Jets Nation for the past 17 years, I too would look for something else to knock on if I were you, obviously cant go the football route because that battle been .

How did you turn this to the Jets??? :mindblown:

You're ok with being black and asked to shake hands with:

"This is Steve Bannon. He asked for the genocide of blacks."

**shakes hand**

"This is Steve Miller...he is a disciple who asked for the "peaceful" ethnic cleaning of blacks from the US."

**shakes hand**

Brady: "go ahead and over look that black guys! I have my village idiots online who will defend me by bringing up my stats!!"

:heh:

Lame

Your pivot is so blind to cism

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
How did you turn this to the Jets??? :mindblown:

You're ok with being black and asked to shake hands with:

**shakes hand**

"This is Steve Miller...he is a disciple who asked for the "peaceful" ethnic cleaning of blacks from the US."

**shakes hand**

Brady: "go ahead and over look that black guys! I have my village idiots online who will defend me by bringing up my stats!!"

:heh:

Lame

Your pivot is so blind to cism

the guy that signs the Checks for YOUR team is a Trump guy, I will ask you again. Are you Boycotting the Jets?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the guy that signs the Checks for YOUR team is a Trump guy, I will ask you again. Are you Boycotting the Jets?
And he had no problem with it. So why be pointless

AGAIN....you are purposely ignoring The problem with Brady overlooking this:

**shakes hand**

**shakes hand**

That's fine for you, right?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But I try to refrain from defending Brady from people say he's racist cuz why should I speak out in Brady's defense when I know he won't speak out in defense of those afflicted by racists? :yeshrug:
Facts. I'm not even going to front, outside of games, I just look @ dude like :manny:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Do it for your team:sas1:

His comments here paint the guys not showing up for personal reasons,as them not being good teamates by having this special moment and experience with their team.....guess its okay when he's offended to not put it aside though....typical cac shyt basically,its okay when i do it,but not you little negroes.

If he aint racist hes the typical cac,which stops all that goat talk in its tracks.

Yeah. It was typically butthurt cac behavior, but not racist behavior.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Funny thing is, Brady has never sided with trump on a political side....he was the guest judge on a beauty pagent trump hosted after the first superbowl and have been friendly ever since......yall dont have friends that have different views than you? So if said friend was running for president, you would disown the friendship? Krafts wife died of cancer...you know who was the first person to call him and offer condolences? Trump...i hope none of u brehs bashing brady for some bullshyt like this ever watch a UFC event...cause Dana White publicly supports trump and spoke at his rallies...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:russ: at you calling me a cac as if it was a disability or something I should be ashamed of. I'm neither Caucasian or African American, I'm Dominican. And I'm not a Trump guy. But the shyt is this forum is so obsessed with who Tom Brady sides with because fakkits like you love bringing in politics into it. You're the same type of fakkit that's gonna be cheering and hyping up Floyd Mayweather Another Trump guy when he faces that other "cac" but I'm gonna let it right there and not gonna waste my time talking in circles about Politics in a Sports forum.

dominicans ain't nothing but africans that can speak spanish. there are :mjpls: in Republica Dominicana tho