Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So uncharted bit off the cinematic shooters before it I.E. Max payne and gears?
Oh so now we calling gears a cinematic shooter? Really? Uncharted ain't bite off any of those games. Don't you know what bit off means? I guess gears bit off killswitch right? No no Gears bit off Contra.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I need to post a list of available guns in gears and max payne? :mjlol:
You can't jump in gears or climb. Stop it.
Max Payne became a cover shooter years later. Max Payne has bullet time, uncharted don't. Youz a hater Breh lol. Just accept uncharted is really hot in these streets.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can't jump in gears or climb. Stop it.
Max Payne became a cover shooter years later. Max Payne has bullet time, uncharted don't. Youz a hater Breh lol. Just accept uncharted is really hot in these streets.

So it sounds like a compilation of the 3.

Set pieces, platforming, adventure, from tomb raider.

Cinematic 3rd person shooting with waves of enemies from max payne

Cover button from gears

:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it sounds like a compilation of the 3.

Set pieces, platforming, adventure, from tomb raider.

Cinematic 3rd person shooting with waves of enemies from max payne

Cover button from gears

:ehh:
And that sounds like a damn good game.
Uncharted 4 will be:wow:. You TR fans need to accept this L now and cop PS4s.

Edit: I Just peeped your "from TR" comment. Fukk outta here. That garbage you posted is trash. TR didn't age well at all.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23

Tomb raider 4 weapons

Uncharted 2 weapons

Yup copied tomb raider.:ehh:

You're smart enough to know you've lost this argument. I mean....your rebuttal is how many guns each game has. :what:

You expect a 1999 PS1 game to have the same weapon variety as a 2009 PS3 game? :comeon:

That's why I said I'm done. You're so far gone into your argument you're beyond reason. This is Courtdog levels of deflection.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol just asked my Chinese coworker about TR since he played all of them and uncharted he said Uncharted pioneered cinematic shooters and story telling. He said TR inspired uncharted just a little bit but uncharted is it's own thing and went it's own path.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're smart enough to know you've lost this argument. I mean....your rebuttal is how many guns each game has. :what:

You expect a 1999 PS1 game to have the same weapon variety as a 2009 PS3 game? :comeon:

That's why I said I'm done. You're so far gone into your argument you're beyond reason. This is Courtdog levels of deflection.

Fred.
resident evil has 20 guns and that's a psx game. My argument is to show y'all that tomb raider was a weak excuse of a third person shooter that y'all claim uncharted bit off of. You post a video with barely any enemies and try to say uncharted, a cinematic game borrowed the idea. It's as if like movies like Indiana Jones didn't exist.

You clearly didn't play uncharted and try to downplay it whenever it's brought up by mentioning how some dated psx game is its main source of inspiration. Uncharted is a shooter. Tomb raider had some shooting.

Last edited:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: tomb raider was fukking piff

of course uncharted comparisons are gonna be made, but tr stands on its own imo

the train sequence in uc2 = goat :banderas:

uc2 >>> uc1 = tr >>> uc3