Daps
So you not going to say anything about them It G Ma’ing Hot Nikka :francis:

Chaki Zulu:mjlol:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video in the OP says 2017 (that explains the Bobby and Young Ma influence). I checked and she's got stuff from this year too, so OP should probably just turn it to an appreciation thread and move it to The Booth.

She's much better than Megan and the City Girls by the way. Probably, not as good as Young Ma, but I don't know what kind of range Young MA got subject matter-wise,

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
hmmm this was the first time i couldnt identify what they were. then i started hearing some japanese but even this japanese sounds 'different' . this must be okinawa or something.
ha just googled. I was right. they're the 'brown' japanese. they speak way different then the main island.

anyways. i like the girl in my av. battle rapper from korea named cheetah

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
hmmm this was the first time i couldnt identify what they were. then i started hearing some japanese but even this japanese sounds 'different' . this must be okinawa or something.
ha just googled. I was right. they're the 'brown' japanese. they speak way different then the main island.

anyways. i like the girl in my av. battle rapper from korea named cheetah

I felt like Jimin was better flow and lyrical wise but Cheetah put up a good fight