2558%20-%20glasses%20kevin_nash%20monday_nitro%20neck_brace%20smiling%20wcw.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yup :

Disgraceful! Shamed Wrestler Hulk Hogan SLAMS Jamie Foxx In New N Word Shame –– ANOTHER Shocking Slur REVEALED

More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released - WrestlingInc.com

shyttin' on his entire family....:laugh:

This was expected. WWE dropped him FAST.

My guess is that there is a ton of shyt, to be slowly released, they knew that this wasn't going away anytime soon.

@Slystallion :mjpls:
Is this new thing about Jamie and him saying "fukk my family" REAL or are ya'll fukking around? Brooke said "fukk Hogan!" I NEVER thought you would see her go against that guy no matter what!

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It honestly pisses me off how fukking naive alot of black people are. They really think just because a dude was nice to your face he can't be a racist. Just because they looked up to a dude as a kid he can't be a racist. They think just because a dude isn't running around in a sheet waving a confederate flag he can't be a racist.

Honestly, if Hulk had said "I just wish she would've got with a white guy" and left it at that, I wouldn't even give a fukk. The reality is that most people prefer their children to date within their own culture. I could've lived with that.

But for him to sit there throwing around the n-word, saying "fukking ******s". Breh, you have to have some hate in your heart to even say some shyt like that. And then him saying he would've rather her been with some rich 8-foot tall ****** exposes himself even further. These types of racists despise normal everyday black people, but if you got money they roll out the red carpet.

nikkas really posting clips of Muhammad Ali trynna give Hulk a pass :mjlol:

Y'all have thoroughly exposed yourselves.

I hate throwin around the c word but at this point anybody defending Hoegan is either non-black or a c00n.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hogan goes after Obama? Unbelievable...he RETWEETED the unthinkable...via pw Torch
As of this morning, he's making a complete fool of himself.

His verified Twitter account last night included a reTweet of someone saying:

"Bi-racial President Obama uses N word, is applauded and keeps his job. @HulkHogan uses N word, is vilified and loses his job."

I feel it would be insulting to explain why this is terrible judgment on Hogan's part, you know, comparing his vile use of the n-word to describe black men who he didn't feel worthy (unless they were rich and famous) of dating his daughter, to President Obama using the word - as a black man - in the context of discussing the damage that word can still do in society and the history of it being used to dehumanize blacks in order to justify enslaving them, beating them, lynching them, and discriminating against them.

The Tweet is so ridiculous, it's hard to imagine the person who Tweeted it was serious. But either way, Hogan reTweeting it indicates he sees it as an example of why he's being unfairly treated.

Let me say a couple things about where I stand on this.

Hulk Hogan should not make money as a celebrity ever again, based on those words.. His celebrity is based on two things, primarily - being a comic-book style action hero to kids and being a role model dad who "knows best." His words, captured during a genuine moment when he didn't have his pubic face on and was self-editing, reveals a vile, bigoted side of Hogan that should, without a doubt, relegate him to the place most people on this planet live - out of the celebrity spotlight, quietly and humbly to live out his remaining years.

I understand celebrities think once they're famous, it's their right to always be famous and to cash in on that fame. They believe once famous and admired, they should always be supported financially and have their ego fed constantly by people who look up to them for their power and status.

Hogan - I should say, Terry Bollea - performed as a pro wrestler, whose on-air persona - whether it was on AWA or WWF or WCW or TNA TV, or on a reality show or in a movie or a syndicated TV show - was created by him to make himself successful in his chosen field and be rich and famous. The on-air persona does not necessarily indicate he was ever like that in real life.
Read more at PWTorch.com - KELLER BLOG: Hogan making fool of himself on Twitter in midst of n-word controversy

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yup :

Disgraceful! Shamed Wrestler Hulk Hogan SLAMS Jamie Foxx In New N Word Shame –– ANOTHER Shocking Slur REVEALED

My guess is that there is a ton of shyt, to be slowly released, they knew that this wasn't going away anytime soon.

Looks like it's the same convo talking about the same billionaire he's mad at and adds context to what they released prior. Looks like hulk had a deal with Saudi music guy but Brooke chose the other guy

Definitely not a shining moment...but it's from the same moment...if National enquirer has anything worse Hogan has to get in front of it and admit it

And yeah families have feuds and arguments some more than others...again this was during his divorce time

His biggest mistake was giving fame to a family that can't handle it and didn't earn it ...which began the dominoes that destroyed the family and his career and trusting cuckold radio hosts

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yup :

:snoop:

"Mistake" still eh?

Anybody still defending this cat is admitting to being a card carrying racist at this point IMO

I get not wanting to let go of that piece of your childhood innocence and all but. ..

Scott_Steiner

GENETIC FREAK
Daps
Reppin
PLANET FREAK

@Kevin_Nash GET IN HERE AND DEFEND THIS YOU fukkING SIMP bytch

PUT HIM WITH A CHILD AND THE fukkIN FREAK WOULD USE HIS RETARD GENES AND LACK OF PARENTING SKILLS TO MAKE THE KID DRIVE INTO A LAMPPOST

THEN AGAIN NASH, KNOWIN HOW YOU ARE WITH KIDS THEYD BEAT THE shyt OUT OF YOU LIKE YER NECKBEARD SON DID

ITS SUPIC...SUSPISHI...STRANGE THAT THE KKKLIQ DIDNT HAVE ANY AFRICAN AMERICANS IN IT

ACTULALY IT ISNT CUZ ALL YOU FAGS KNEW THEYD PUT YOU TO SHAME IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

Truth200

Banned
Daps

• shadbeast13I've known Terry @HulkHoganfor 13yrs, and he's not a racist... He's a dumb ass for what he said, but he's not a racist. He's helped my self and others when real racist have tried to hold us back. Though I'm disappointed in this one action, it won't erase a life time of good ones. Be smart Brotha #hulkhogan

jg95DSR.png