Tony Yayo Is A Better Rapper Than Andre 3000

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Im a fan of his music but im not a blind stan. Im not going to post clips of a concert in Turkey and pretend like hes relevant today or act like hes better than 3k.

These guys are something else :mjlol: I bet they think Yayo is better than Nas or any other living legendary rapper, that’s how delusional these sickos are.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Im a fan of his music but im not a blind stan. Im not going to post clips of a concert in Turkey and pretend like hes relevant today or act like hes better than 3k.
Right but you act like Game fan base ain’t the same as the g-unit fan base. 95% euro cacs :russ:. He not getting booked for shows in the US like that either. Mans can’t sell out his album release show in LA today and his next show is in Poland:mjlol:

#Drillmatic coming soon

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Right but you act like Game fan base ain’t the same as the g-unit fan base. 95% euro cacs :russ:. He not getting booked for shows in the US like that either. Mans can’t sell out his album release show in LA today and his next show is in Poland:mjlol:

#Drillmatic coming soon

When have you seen me say Game is selling out shows in the US? I always said dude has been irrelevant last 10 years.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Irrelevant this irrelevant that

3k got more cac fans than G-Unit by far

No one said 3k was top 5 till Em said it.

When outkast was poppin no one said 3k was that nikka

shyt I'll put up Bizzy Bone right now will bust 3k ass

Kurupt
Pusha
Rozay

3k is wild overrated