Superstar
Daps
SzxACUG.gif

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Sorry 3 stacks fans but this is absolute truth. Tony Yayo is the most complete rapper out of G Unit. Witty lyrics, charisma, story telling, beat selection, Tony Yayo is top 50 mc from Queens. Fight me.

3 stacks is cool but he was scared to drop a solo album. He gets cool points for dressing weird, being “poetic” and having white publications like Pitch Fork and Rolling Stone places him in top 10 list. No way Andre was ever considered top anything. For a long time Outkast was Big Boi and that weird wig wearing nikka.

With that said, south side!!! Guy R Brewer and Baisley Blvd, it’s the talk of New York!!!!!!!!

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only reason why people say this bullshyt is because Andre hasn't released an full solo album yet. And besides, apart from 4 or 5 songs from Yayo that I rock with, that nikka is booty butt cheeks :scust:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thought this was a joke thread, until I remembered reading members here say that Big Boi was better than Andre 3K.
If people can believe that, then this Yayo comparison isn't as far fetched as people think.