Tony Yayo Says Some Wu-Tang Clan Members 'Hate' Him

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
tony-yayo-says-some-wu-tang-clan-members-hate-him-1200x675.jpg

"Tony Yayo has claimed that some members of the Wu-Tang Clan “hate” him.

In an interview with DJ Vlad released on Wednesday (January 24), the G-Unit representative discussed his relationship with the legendary New York rap group.

“I love Wu-Tang, even though some of y’all hate me,” he said in the middle of discussing another topic. “But I love you guys.”

Yayo then told a story about listening to Wu-Tang’s “C.R.E.A.M.” while selling drugs in the ’90s.

While he did not name which Wu-Tang members have issues with him, Tony Yayo has had past beef with Ghostface Killah.

Back in 2007, the Queens, New York native claimed that Ghostface did not write his classic album Supreme Clientele.

“He didn’t even write that album, man,” Yayo said in a 50 Cent interview with SPIN magazine. “He didn’t write it. That kid from Far Rockaway — Superb — he wrote that record. You know Superb from Far Rock?”

Superb, a member of Raekwon’s group American Dream Team, did once claim to have written Ghostface’s lyrics for the album, but Tony Starks denied the speculation and told Yayo to “suck a fat dikk.”

Speaking to Rhapsody, Ghost said: “I was in Europe when I heard [Tony Yayo say] that. That’s just nonsense. I still put mad shyt out. Perb was Perb, Ghost was Ghost. Perb is Rae’s man. He been in the studio a few times while we’re doing shyt. He ain’t write shyt.

“All Perb contributed was a couple of lines that you could put in the air. When we write, we all do that. Say ‘this one right here’ or ‘Put this one right here.'”

He added: “We all catch lines with each other ’cause you in the studio. You got n-ggas around you that write. Even if he did write a verse, he could never make an album of mine. He couldn’t make an album, you feel me?

“I made Supreme Clientele what it is. Those are my stories, based around whatever they’re based upon. It’s me … But, Yayo can suck a fat dikk. Tell him I said that.”

Ghostface Killah later revealed that his beef with 50 Cent, which stemmed from the rapper’s 1999 track “How to Rob,” had been squashed, although he didn’t clarify his relationship with Tony Yayo.

“That’s some old-school shyt,” he told XXL in 2009. “Back then, things were all snowballed in the air on some other shyt. I didn’t like what he said, that’s where it all started from anyway. But we kicked it on the phone one time, and after we kicked it on the phone that was it.”

Tony Yayo Says Some Wu-Tang Clan Members 'Hate' Him