Tonya TKO and the Rise of the Scamming YouTubers/GoFundMe BS

Should YT Investigate & Shut Down Tonya TKO for Defrauding her Followers of $12k, Now Asking 4 MORE!

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They Dumb and Fell for the shyt

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

The sister is right. These YouTube Cults got to stop :damn:

This bytch a straight up scammer:snoop:

This "hustle" has got to stop.:beli:

bytch talmbout:

7EuUcR0.png

DXFlzUe.png

Just blatantly speaking financials and shyt, no shame in her con game:dwillhuh:

And don't give me that :mjpls: because the majority of people calling her out on this mess are other Sisters :ufdup: just look at the suggested vids on the right hand side.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Tonya TKO Is one of those Youtube celebrities whom didnt have a Plan B (keep a day job) just in case the youtube hustle dont work

She admitted it was her own damn fault and just got real when she went broke and just asked people for help..

I dont see it as a scam when she clearly says what she wants...

This interview she did kinda justifies it:

I just couldn’t find anyway out of the situation. I don’t make that much money from YouTube ad sense.

I just don’t. And you’re caught in this weird conundrum where you’re Internet famous because you have all of the down parts of celebrity.

You know: you have the living in a fish bowl; you have the people who know your face; and followers and people criticizing you. So you have all of the down parts of celebrity and none of the upsides.

YouTube just don’t pay. Like I seen people writing, “oh I may quit my job and go do YouTube” and I’m like, “no.” YouTube does not pay you enough to make money.

Tonya TKO Talks Living In Her Car; The Blessing And Curse Of Asking For Help