Top 10 Film Villains Final List Up

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This is gonna seem twisted but I love The Joker and Hannibal too much to call them villians. I know they're supposed to be villians but for me a villian has to be almost devoid of humanity. If they have any charisma and inspire empathy, I can't really see them as a true villian. So Darth Vader would never make my personal villian list. There's only a few characters that I just don't get and that frightened or haunted me long after the movie was over.

1. The Terminator- original
2. Anton Chigurh- No Country for Old Men
3. Patrick Bateman-American Psycho
4. Henry- Portrait of a Serial Killer
5. Amon Goeth- Schindlers List
6. Max Cady- Cape Fear
7. The hitchhiker- The Hitcher
8. Annie Wilkes- Misery
9. Joan Crawford- Mommy Dearest
10. Sgt. Tony Meserve- Casualties of War

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This is gonna seem twisted but I love The Joker and Hannibal too much to call them villians. I know they're supposed to be villians but for me a villian has to be almost devoid of humanity. If they have any charisma and inspire empathy, I can't really see them as a true villian. So Darth Vader would never make my personal villian list. There's only a few characters that I just don't get and that frightened or haunted me long after the movie was over.

1. The Terminator- original
2. Anton Chigurh- No Country for Old Men
3. Patrick Bateman-American Psycho
4. Henry- Portrait of a Serial Killer
5. Amon Goeth- Schindlers List
6. Max Cady- Cape Fear
7. The hitchhiker- The Hitcher
8. Annie Wilkes- Misery
9. Joan Crawford- Mommy Dearest
10. Sgt. Tony Meserve- Casualties of War
Holy fukk. I gotta edit my list for Henry. Thanks fam I was slippin

Henry Lee Lucas is EASILY a top 10 villain and one of the most unsettling characters in cinema history. Henry just makes you feel like shyt afterwards brehs...Your favorite scumbag homicidal maniac's favorite scumbag homicidal maniac

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
1.) Darth Vader
2.) Norman Bates (completely unpredictable)
3.)Nurse Ratched (seeing some lists reminded me of how much I hated her reading the book)
4.) The Joker
5.) Voldemort
6.) Gollum (sympathetic villain)
7.)Agent Smith
8.) Amon Goeth
9.) Bob Barnes (from Platoon)
10.) Amy Dunne (real life villain, ultimately got her way even after setbacks and unforeseen twists in her plan. she was a villain with main character plot armor)

bza bone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kneel_before_zod.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Holy fukk. I gotta edit my list for Henry. Thanks fam I was slippin

Henry Lee Lucas is EASILY a top 10 villain and one of the most unsettling characters in cinema history. Henry just makes you feel like shyt afterwards brehs...Your favorite scumbag homicidal maniac's favorite scumbag homicidal maniac

Seriously, that movie was so unsettling, it had me side-eyeing strangers for weeks afterwards.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Haven't made a list yet but :mindblown: at the lack of Josh Lithgow mentions in this thread. Earl Blake was one of the sickest motherfukkers I have seen on screen.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Joker (TDK)
Vader
Anton Chigurh (sp?)
Bill the Butcher
Scar
Alonzo (Training Day)
Lil 'Z
Hans Landa
Mike Corleone
Gordon Gekko

Just saw that movie Satuday night for the first time.

saw it on some "30 movies to see before you're 30" list..i was like :merchant: i'm running out of time

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
1.) Darth Vader
2.) Norman Bates (completely unpredictable)
3.)Nurse Ratched (seeing some lists reminded me of how much I hated her reading the book)
4.) The Joker
5.) Voldemort
6.) Gollum (sympathetic villain)
7.)Agent Smith
8.) Amon Goeth
9.) Bob Barnes (from Platoon)
10.) Amy Dunne (real life villain, ultimately got her way even after setbacks and unforeseen twists in her plan. she was a villain with main character plot armor)

i forgot about smeagol the gawd!

some people view him as a victim more than a villain.

are we forgetting Noah who wanted to kill his daughter and unborn grandkid? :troll: :mjlol:

Noah_Russell_Crowe.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Haven't made a list yet but :mindblown: at the lack of Josh Lithgow mentions in this thread. Earl Blake was one of the sickest motherfukkers I have seen on screen.

He was on my original list. I moved him to the Honorable Mention list, after thinking about it. My only real reason being that he lost points because I couldn't remember the name without looking it up.