Top 10 Film Villains Final List Up

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Does anyone think magneto would count

I kinda think so. I mean any villain that's a human being, if you read enough into the sub-text, you could possibly consider them an anti-hero, or even sympathetic. Magneto and Darth Vader are in similar lanes to me. They started off as good people that intended to do good things, and became bad. There are some cases that would be harder than others. Like it would be very hard to argue that a mass murdering psychopath like The Joker is an anti-hero, or misunderstood, or something like that.

Horror villains and sci-fi monsters to me are the ones where you can most easily go, "Freddy? Yeah he's the bad guy. The alien? Yep. The T-1000? Yep.."

Maybe I'm way off.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I kinda think so. I mean any villain that's a human being, if you read enough into the sub-text, you could possibly consider them an anti-hero, or even sympathetic. Magneto and Darth Vader are in similar lanes to me. They started off as good people that intended to do good things, and became bad. There are some cases that would be harder than others. Like it would be very hard to argue that a mass murdering psychopath like The Joker is an anti-hero, or misunderstood, or something like that.

Horror villains and sci-fi monsters to me are the ones where you can most easily go, "Freddy? Yeah he's the bad guy. The alien? Yep. The T-1000? Yep.."

Maybe I'm way off.

I'm kinda siding with Luca on this one because while he does villain...nope see now im torn again because all villains believe their actions are for good; the best villains don't see themselves as villains, they seem themselves as performing a public service. It's why Doc Ock and green goblin are so dope because they feel like they're working for the betterment of mankind or their family. So magneto while working to help mutant kind, also does a lot of bad towards humans in the process

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Err I might not be remembering the old X-Men movies correctly.... but, wasn't Magneto 3 seconds away from wiping out every single non-mutant human being on the planet....

edit: Some of the villains chosen don't give a fukk about bettering the planet or other people's lives. He's a great villain, to be honest. If he's in the top 10 (in the film world) is the question.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm kinda siding with Luca on this one because while he does villain...nope see now im torn again because all villains believe their actions are for good; the best villains don't see themselves as villains, they seem themselves as performing a public service. It's why Doc Ock and green goblin are so dope because they feel like they're working for the betterment of mankind or their family. So magneto while working to help mutant kind, also does a lot of bad towards humans in the process
You're torn for the same reasons I am. If you're able to suspend your disbelief enough, or are the type of person that can step into other people's shoes, you can probably find a way to see justification for almost anyone's behavior. Even if you disagree with it, you can see how "they" might justify their own actions. I can even see it with The Joker now that I think about it. That's why I think this list is easier with non human being characters.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
no love for max from the lost boys?

Max_(The_Lost_Boys).jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You're torn for the same reasons I am. If you're able to suspend your disbelief enough, or are the type of person that can step into other people's shoes, you can probably find a way to see justification for almost anyone's behavior. Even if you disagree with it, you can see how "they" might justify their own actions. I can even see it with The Joker now that I think about it. That's why I think this list is easier with non human being characters.

Here's the prob with non human characters though: They're not making a choice

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i grew up on it :manny:

movie was always on tv in the 90s

though i do stan vampires i was a vampire for halloween when i was 4 :heh:
I like stuff like Dracula, Subspecies, and Let Me In, but this and Fright Night were never that great to me (but I still like Fright Night much more than Lost Boys)