Brooklyn
alonzo making top ten :myman:

insta001.gif

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The most overrated villain; why was she so great? I'm really confused on this one; No nostalgia, just straight up.

:wtf:What breh. She was the first and maybe only female villan to scare the shyt out of me when I was a kid.

You never watched wizard of oz for the first time as a young'n thinking shyt was all good in oz and then almost shyt your pants when this happened?
tumblr_mym332UvHZ1t4ta7jo1_500.gif

Or when she unleased them evil flying monkey's?
tumblr_mvit2q3fZx1qjediqo1_500.gif

Some of ya'll might call Scar from Lion King your first brush with villainous evil, but she was definitely mine. Hell, I didn't know what a villan was until she showed up.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wtf:What breh. She was the first and maybe only female villan to scare the shyt out of me when I was a kid.

You never watched wizard of oz for the first time as a young'n thinking shyt was all good in oz and then almost shyt your pants when this happened?

Some of ya'll might call Scar from Lion King your first brush with villainous evil, but she was definitely mine. Hell, I didn't know what a villan was until she showed up.

All of that plus this:

She's pure evil. There's no redemption she's looking for, she's calculated, she's manipulative, and she firmly believes she's the hero in her story. She had no problem setting someone on fire, dismembering someone, and even threatening to kill dorothy. She's more gully than most Marvel film villains

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

So you saying you old as fukk...got it

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

The flying monkeys were much more scarier than her; And you proved that its mostly nostalgia; I watched this movie recently and the Witch was just corny; not scary at all...but those monkeys fukked me up