Top 10 Film Villains Final List Up

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
All of that plus this:

She's pure evil. There's no redemption she's looking for, she's calculated, she's manipulative, and she firmly believes she's the hero in her story. She had no problem setting someone on fire, dismembering someone, and even threatening to kill dorothy. She's more gully than most Marvel film villains
Now this is a better reason; I can feel that;

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Now this is a better reason; I can feel that;

Also like you said: the damn monkeys. They're creepy as hell and the fact that she controls them does it for me. And you get the sense that she's done terrible things to people in oz in how they react to her. I think I've got a lot to say on this subject because I've got Ultron in my head and just thinking how he was a punchline at times. He goes back and forth from being a chip off the block of tony stark to being intimidating but tonally that's hard to do; with the witch, there is none of that. She just wants those slippers and she will do any and everything to get them even if it means killing that damn dog

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
scr-1.jpg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
All of that plus this:

She's pure evil. There's no redemption she's looking for, she's calculated, she's manipulative, and she firmly believes she's the hero in her story. She had no problem setting someone on fire, dismembering someone, and even threatening to kill dorothy. She's more gully than most Marvel film villains

Scar: Murked out his brother, tried to murk out his nephew, had the lions play second fiddle to hyenas, and canonically wanted to fukk his nephews bytch so he could have an heir.

:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Scar: Murked out his brother, tried to murk out his nephew, had the lions play second fiddle to hyenas, and canonically wanted to fukk his nephews bytch so he could have an heir.

:yeshrug:

Scar made my list breh so you're having the argument with the wrong person. I'm just explaining to my homie why I put the witch on my list

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Scar made my list breh so you're having the argument with the wrong person. I'm just explaining to my homie why I put the witch on my list
PodcastJuice did a best villains pod last week. Coli members? :lupe:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
"Julius Caesar", Joaquin Phoenix - Gladiator
"Lil Ze" - City Of God
"The Caller", Kiefer Sutherland - Phone Booth
"Alonzo Harris", Denzel Washington - Training Day