MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I hope the baby’s dad comes back into the mix, that would be a good conflict to address. He’s a good villain and would make for a good storyline. I can’t remember his name for the life of me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hope the baby’s dad comes back into the mix, that would be a good conflict to address. He’s a good villain and would make for a good storyline. I can’t remember his name for the life of me.

Curtis? They killed him

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Curtis? They killed him
Oh yeeeahhhhh!!!! That’s what happens when you binge watch shows. Maybe they could do a prequel or show what was happening in the mean time whilst Jaxx was in London. He was a menacing villain, I think they should bring him back.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I thought this final season was rushed and a total letdown for many reasons. It's the only season I never rewatched.

I'm not particularly interested in any spin offs.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeeeahhhhh!!!! That’s what happens when you binge watch shows. Maybe they could do a prequel or show what was happening in the mean time whilst Jaxx was in London. He was a menacing villain, I think they should bring him back.

They missed a storyline with his crazy sister.
She wasnt going to let her brother get dont like that....and yet nothing...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
so Jax may get a spin off

There's only three characters that even COULD get a spin-off

Jaq, Stef and Shelly. As much as I love Little Sims she can't carry a series, so its Jaq and Stef.

What I would love is that the streets THINK Stef killed Sully considering how wild he was getting in the ends the last few episodes. And Jaq now has to figure out how to not let Stef get taken out for some shyt that she did. While at the same time not self-snitching. Meanwhile, you introduce some new characters in the Estate that are popping up amidst the power vacuum. Perhaps discuss how people are coping with Summerhouse being finally gentrified.

That's the beauty of street dramas. Because the streets never end, neither do the stories. Also, they killed Curtis but his sister is at large.