Top Boy Series 3 Discussion Thread | (Netflix)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
So what's the real name of the Estate that Summerhouse is based in? And this is the East End, right?

yeah. It’s set all around East London: I noticed Poplar, Bow and Leytonstone. Hackney was the locale by name for Summerhouse though, didn’t recognise any areas

I live in and around where they were shooting.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
Watched seasons 1 and 2 filled in a lot and can see the evolution of the characters.

---

Superstar
Daps

:banderas: Dope ass scene.

Dushane as an older cat thought it was gonna be a cake walk to intimidate dude and ended up being sonned. He didn't realize Jamie was:demonic:

This scene is just wild, still don't know how Jamie got the info about Dushane's brother.

---

Superstar
Daps
Jaq’s sister was running her mouth to Leyton and Leyton told Jaime.
from jaq’s sister

That puts a major chink in Dushane amour if he is moving that sloppy that he told Jaq he went to his brother to get P's. I know they knew he was trying to raise P's but him letting everyone know he went that route is sloppy as hell.

Still appreciate the drop! Couldn't figure that out even when Dushane was talking to his brother.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That puts a major chink in Dushane amour if he is moving that sloppy that he told Jaq he went to his brother to get P's. I know they knew he was trying to raise P's but him letting everyone know he went that route is sloppy as hell.

Still appreciate the drop! Couldn't figure that out even when Dushane was talking to his brother.

I can’t remember if he told her directly or if she overheard him telling it to sully or dris

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

:banderas: Dope ass scene.

Dushane as an older cat thought it was gonna be a cake walk to intimidate dude and ended up being sonned. He didn't realize Jamie was:demonic:

But in the end up Dushane ends up sonning him. You want your freedom back, you work for me now :demonic: Real grimey move using his brothers that aren’t a part of the road but like Omar said, “It’s all in the game.”

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
But in the end up Dushane ends up sonning him. You want your freedom back, you work for me now :demonic: Real grimey move using his brothers that aren’t a part of the road but like Omar said, “It’s all in the game.”

it was fukked up he involved police too.