Top Boy Series 3 Discussion Thread | (Netflix)

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This is a crazy show bruv :banderas:Some of my thoughts on this season and this show in general
You really got cats in here that didn't watch the first two seasons? Dudes are missin out on the background of the main characters then :francis:
I saw a lot of growth from Dushane and Sully this season, still Dushane be treatin his team like dirt which is a major part of the reason why Dris ended up doin the shyt he did. Speaking of Dris breh aged like crazy from the earlier seasons till now, shyt is surprising because Dushane and Sully essentially look the same. Dris used to be a soldier it's a shame to see how he went out
Ra'nell was MIA, I assume him and his moms have moved somewhere else. Gem in Ramsgate on some junkie shyt :snoop:

Jason's death was heartbreaking, breh had been thru so much but I deadass thought he would make it to at least have a decent life at the end. Guess I was wrong :mjcry:

Jamie is really bout that life, breh was official and running shyt his way. He put all types of pressure on Dushane and Sully :wow:

Tilly was so damn fine:wub:
That scene where she got shot by Cam was so devastating :to:

Still Jamie got revenge and they deadass threw Cam's body out the building to his homies Cornell and the rest of their gang was like :merchant:

That shyt Dushane did at the end was silly. Like you already got Jamie beat, man bout to be locked up for 20 years he a nonfactor now. Why try to change that? Don't get me wrong I would love to see Dushane and Sully take Jamie under their wing, but realistically there's no guarantee of that even happening. Like what if Jamie gets outta prison and he's like "fukk you Dushane I'm goin back to runnin shyt my way" :umad:

Yo that shyt Ats pulled in the season finale was trash breh. Breh went over to Stefan's house. Stefan was like "Your kicks is lookin fried breh, don't trip tho I could hook you up with one of mine" :pachaha:They even hooked breh up with a plate of food cuz they are some good friends and in return Ats planted a gun in their house:wow:Still I feel bad for Ats cause he got into the game cuz he was tryna help out his struggling mom

Modie's character was DOPE. That one scene where Breh got in Sully's face and was like "What are you going to do? What are you going to do?" On top of having a British accent breh said that shyt hella proper :mjlol: Breh was movin hella reckless too like he wasn't a fugitive. Still tho I wish he was a bigger part of this season. Breh's swag and energy was off the charts, that scene where Jermaine broke him outta prison was some Joker shyt :whew:
Sugar is a wasteman for killing Donovan :pacspit:Lookin like Sugar and his goons too quick to kill ppl, still got what he deserved at the end tho :jawalrus:

The Sully and Jermaine dynamic is interesting, I legit think Jermaine woulda let that shyt that happened in the past go if Sully would just have apologized. Sully couldn't even do that :wow:
Is ZT a real gang? If so they shouldn't be promoting them on this show, just sayin :yeshrug:

Great series right here innit 9.5/10:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is a crazy show bruv :banderas:Some of my thoughts on this season and this show in general
You really got cats in here that didn't watch the first two seasons? Dudes are missin out on the background of the main characters then :francis:
I saw a lot of growth from Dushane and Sully this season, still Dushane be treatin his team like dirt which is a major part of the reason why Dris ended up doin the shyt he did. Speaking of Dris breh aged like crazy from the earlier seasons till now, shyt is surprising because Dushane and Sully essentially look the same. Dris used to be a soldier it's a shame to see how he went out
Ra'nell was MIA, I assume him and his moms have moved somewhere else. Gem in Ramsgate on some junkie shyt :snoop:

Jason's death was heartbreaking, breh had been thru so much but I deadass thought he would make it to at least have a decent life at the end. Guess I was wrong :mjcry:

Jamie is really bout that life, breh was official and running shyt his way. He put all types of pressure on Dushane and Sully :wow:

Still Jamie got revenge and they deadass threw Cam's body out the building to his homies Cornell and the rest of their gang was like :merchant:

That shyt Dushane did at the end was silly. Like you already got Jamie beat, man bout to be locked up for 20 years he a nonfactor now. Why try to change that? Don't get me wrong I would love to see Dushane and Sully take Jamie under their wing, but realistically there's no guarantee of that even happening. Like what if Jamie gets outta prison and he's like "fukk you Dushane I'm goin back to runnin shyt my way" :umad:

Yo that shyt Ats pulled in the season finale was trash breh. Breh went over to Stefan's house. Stefan was like "Your kicks is lookin fried breh, don't trip tho I could hook you up with one of mine" :pachaha:They even hooked breh up with a plate of food cuz they are some good friends and in return Ats planted a gun in their house:wow:Still I feel bad for Ats cause he got into the game cuz he was tryna help out his struggling mom

Modie's character was DOPE. That one scene where Breh got in Sully's face and was like "What are you going to do? What are you going to do?" On top of having a British accent breh said that shyt hella proper :mjlol: Breh was movin hella reckless too like he wasn't a fugitive. Still tho I wish he was a bigger part of this season. Breh's swag and energy was off the charts, that scene where Jermaine broke him outta prison was some Joker shyt :whew:
Sugar is a wasteman for killing Donovan :pacspit:Lookin like Sugar and his goons too quick to kill ppl, still got what he deserved at the end tho :jawalrus:

The Sully and Jermaine dynamic is interesting, I legit think Jermaine woulda let that shyt that happened in the past go if Sully would just have apologized. Sully couldn't even do that :wow:
Is ZT a real gang? If so they shouldn't be promoting them on this show, just sayin :yeshrug:

Great review fam

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

ZTs and London Fields are real and are in East London

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Some of my favorite quotes this season
Jamie to Dushane: "So you think I'm here to get your permission to sell food? You're here to get mine." :ufdup:

Jermaine to Jamie in the restaurant: "Don't disrespect the respect I'm showing you right now bro, yeah? This could have been madness.":demonic:

The entire scene when Jermaine and Sully meet up was flames, Sully deadass told Jermaine to move on that shyt happened 5 years ago. Jermaine was like he ain't give a fukk if it was a 100 years ago :whew:

Modie: "Fresh home! Yeah?! Daily Offender! Crazy Eastender!" :banderas:

That scene when Lizzie got kidnapped by Dushane and Sully had me screaming LMAO
Dushane:"How do you know Jamie?" :jbhmm:
Lizzie: *Breaks down crying* "Please don't tell my Husband... please. We've been seeing each other, we meet in a bar a few weeks ago...please don't tell my husband it'll break his heart" :to:
Dushane: "Haha...Are you fukkin serious? Bruv...What the fukk is going on?! What's this? Are you seeing this shyt? Hahaha, you're good you know" :russ: Lizzie tried her hardest to front, That shyt had to be the funniest moment of the season :laff::laff:

So many other quotes but these are the ones that came to my mind. Can't wait till this show comes back! :pachaha:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I remember this one scene in Season 1 I think. Ra'Nell went to go ask Dushane for permission to do something (I forgot what it was). Dushane was like yeah you good. After tho Ra'Nell just stood there like a dumbass :mjlol:
Ra'Nell: :dwillhuh:

Dushane: :wtf:

Dris: "Exit fam" :camby:

*Ra'Nell walks out of the flat*
:laff: Idk if any of yall remember that shyt but it's lowkey hilarious :dead:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this one scene in Season 1 I think. Ra'Nell went to go ask Dushane for permission to do something (I forgot what it was). Dushane was like yeah you good. After tho Ra'Nell just stood there like a dumbass :mjlol:
Ra'Nell: :dwillhuh:

Dushane: :wtf:

Dris: "Exit fam" :camby:

*Ra'Nell walks out of the flat*
:laff: Idk if any of yall remember that shyt but it's lowkey hilarious :dead:
aint that when he tells them hes got the weed grow, and he says bring back a sample or something.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jamie to Dushane: "So you think I'm here to get your permission to sell food? You're here to get mine." :ufdup:

Jermaine to Jamie in the restaurant: "Don't disrespect the respect I'm showing you right now bro, yeah? This could have been madness.":demonic:

The entire scene when Jermaine and Sully meet up was flames, Sully deadass told Jermaine to move on that shyt happened 5 years ago. Jermaine was like he ain't give a fukk if it was a 100 years ago :whew:

Lizzie: *Breaks down crying* "Please don't tell my Husband... please. We've been seeing each other, we meet in a bar a few weeks ago...please don't tell my husband it'll break his heart" :to:
Dushane: "Haha...Are you fukkin serious? Bruv...What the fukk is going on?! What's this? Are you seeing this shyt? Hahaha, you're good you know" :russ: Lizzie tried her hardest to front, That shyt had to be the funniest moment of the season :laff::laff:

So many other quotes but these are the ones that came to my mind. Can't wait till this show comes back! :pachaha:

my fav line is from Modie hoe he says it Sully....Summerhouse Sully

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

drake did right to get this revived. and it wasnt no knockoff shyt either, production quality was excellent.

rip jason tho :mjcry:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Might be a dumb question but is watching the old series worth it? Should I start directly by the 2019 version? Is there links between the series or it's just the same name?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might be a dumb question but is watching the old series worth it? Should I start directly by the 2019 version? Is there links between the series or it's just the same name?

it is if you have the time...especially since they’re only 4 eps per season...it’s a decent watch...the first 2 series are them when they’re younger...the new series is them many years later