Top Surgeon Claims, "Men & Transwomen/Transgenders Could Get PREGNANT Tomorrow" (PARAPHRASED)

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
This is fukking terrible... So fukking terrible:picard:

And you know this 'surgeon' is saying all this because it'll bring him more business if this shyt eventually becomes legal:wow:. All them weirdos will be rushing to him to get this OP done at a ridiculously high price. This is what happens in a capitalist society. Greed and selfishness dwarfs all senses of common sense and reality to the point we no longer know what is right and what is wrong. :wow:

shyt is so fukking terrible:aicmon:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:francis: So these the type of articles you be reading and feel the need to share at got damn 7:30am.
Bruh, it's 8:46 A.M. here. I'm on Eastern time. Also, I share whats on the front page. I plan to share more history too. Last week I shared a thread on how Igbos had Jewish ancestry. I'm a multi issue poster :smugbiden:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, it's 8:46 A.M. here. I'm on Eastern time.

:why: nikka I was talking about the start time when you made the thread not the current time.

:what: It's in the upper damn corner. And Florida is on the southern east coast.

hdhs.jpg

So got damn annoying. You just be looking for any ole bs to post.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:why: nikka I was talking about the start time when you made the thread not the current time.

:what: It's in the upper damn corner. And Florida is on the southern east coast.

hdhs.jpg

So got damn annoying. You just be looking for any ole bs to post.
My bad breh I don't want no trouble :hubie: