Topanga is big fan of battle rap

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I never thought topanga was that attractive, never heard many brehs speak about her either like that... I’m baffled when I come on here and see brehs talking about her. I swear some of these brehs have to be cacs
Nah its definitely been a thing and I'm not a guy who goes gaga over white chicks like dudes on here.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I never thought topanga was that attractive, never heard many brehs speak about her either like that... I’m baffled when I come on here and see brehs talking about her. I swear some of these brehs have to be cacs
You wild me and both my brothers stayed talking bout her ,Myra from family matters,and Becky from full house.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You wild me and both my brothers stayed talking bout her ,Myra from family matters,and Becky from full house.
Nah its definitely been a thing and I'm not a guy who goes gaga over white chicks like dudes on here.

I don’t even know any brehs that found her attractive. :yeshrug: She was not talked about by any breh I knew.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How many convos with dudes did y'all have about boy meets world? I remember her more from that jcole song and her Maxim spread to be honest.

And it's probably the phenotype dudes like so much. She like a black girl dipped in vanilla in the face. The nose, the lips, curly hair.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How many convos with dudes did y'all have about boy meets world? I remember her more from that jcole song and her Maxim spread to be honest.

And it's probably the phenotype dudes like so much. She like a black girl dipped in vanilla in the face. The nose, the lips, curly hair.

We talk about childhood crushes from shows. She’s never been mentioned. Then again tbh not many of the brehs I know watched that show, it was kind of dumb/corny, very geared toward whites.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We talk about childhood crushes from shows. She’s never been mentioned. Then again tbh not many of the brehs I know watched that show, it was kind of dumb/corny, very geared toward whites.
She's not a "childhood" crush per say. She a famous kid that grew into peak average girl hotness. Like Hillary Duff.

They couldn't compete with Brittany Spears or Kelly Clarkson at the time. But now. Topanga is looking like a champ compared to modern actual relationships.
She ain't a turbo thot.
Ain't a terrible pain in the ass.
Actual holding her man down maneuvers.
Very Attractive for a average woman.

The bar got lower with time. Topanga looks amazing in hindsight.