TOPIC OF THE MONTH: What Do Y'all Think About Brothas Dating Asian Girls?

Do You See The Brothas To Be Sellouts?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It sometimes feels like the only group of people restricted from dating whoever they feel like dating are black men.

Our ancestors dating back to the Moors been sleeping with women of all different races. There's nothing wrong with it at all.
Aight

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This is nothing new...

But I think you should specify what nationality. Because they mess with brothers depending on what culture they are from in this order of most likely, to least likely to fukk with us:

- Japan/Philippines - Most likely
- Taiwan/Hong Kong
- South China, Guandong, Fujian/Fuzhou
- S. Korea - Kinda Hit or miss (They either Love or HATE us)
- Other S.E. Asian (Cambodia, Thailand, Laos)
- Vietnam/Northern China/Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia - Least Likely to date/fukk a Brotha
- Indian - Just ":skip:"

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I don't have no problem with it because I personally dated a lot of asian chicks myself and had a lot of Asian friends . (Grew up on and near a military base):manny:

A lot of asian people are chill as fuk and quite a lot of them think like black people do but they are really strict with the shyt. They don't let kids fukk up in school, they don't see education as acting white and they look out for one another. The only thing with dating them is the parents thing. Some are okay with it as long as they know you ain't the thug/dog/smart dumb nikka type but others will hop on that c00n train quick and disown a daughter dating a black guy but will leap for joy when their daughter is dating an extra WASPy Chad Connor McChadwick because they know the privilege Tyler's family brings.

Little do they know Tyler's white parents are giving him the side eye and re-thinking that inheritance because they think their son can do better. :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

I feel like asians and black people have much more in common than asian and whites or even whites and blacks for that matter.

I feel like pro-black people who date asians and hispanics are in another league than the ones that date white people. The ones with asians and hispanics don't usually lose their culturally identity and aren't forced to cac it up while you notice how black and white interracial couples are always on that extra-waspy cac steeze? They be looking like extras at a Mumford and Sons/Macklemore concert.

Jessica-williams-boyfriend-blaine-Spesak-pic.jpg

12479177_208506389499317_625916765_n.jpg

Daniele%20Watts-arrest.jpg

tumblr_mwfkjpDAIz1qz887do1_540.jpg