TOPIC OF THE MONTH: What Do Y'all Think About Brothas Dating Asian Girls?

Do You See The Brothas To Be Sellouts?

• Total voters

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Don't really see black men dating Asian women that much in my city. Houston has a large Asian population that is predominantly Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese, and most of those women don't date black men and stick to Asians and white boys.

Had a Vietnamese girl tell me her parents told her strongly to never bring a "mi dang" home :mjpls:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't have no problem with it because I personally dated a lot of asian chicks myself and had a lot of Asian friends . (Grew up on and near a military base):manny:

A lot of asian people are chill as fuk and quite a lot of them think like black people do but they are really strict with the shyt. They don't let kids fukk up in school, they don't see education as acting white and they look out for one another. The only thing with dating them is the parents thing. Some are okay with it as long as they know you ain't the thug/dog/smart dumb nikka type but others will hop on that c00n train quick and disown a daughter dating a black guy but will leap for joy when their daughter is dating an extra WASPy Chad Connor McChadwick because they know the privilege Tyler's family brings.

Little do they know Tyler's white parents are giving him the side eye and re-thinking that inheritance because they think their son can do better. :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

I feel like asians and black people have much more in common than asian and whites or even whites and blacks for that matter.

I feel like pro-black people who date asians and hispanics are in another league than the ones that date white people. The ones with asians and hispanics don't usually lose their culturally identity and aren't forced to cac it up while you notice how black and white interracial couples are always on that extra-waspy cac steeze? They be looking like extras at a Mumford and Sons/Macklemore concert.

Jessica-williams-boyfriend-blaine-Spesak-pic.jpg

12479177_208506389499317_625916765_n.jpg

Daniele%20Watts-arrest.jpg

tumblr_mwfkjpDAIz1qz887do1_540.jpg
:deadmanny: at those pics.

P.S. isn't that the chick who was crying about the racist white feminist?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In the states it's mostly on the west coast have I seen it the most...

Or places that are mostly Asian..

And I've seen Phillipines the most. Most of my Asian encounters were Filipino or Japanese mixes. They're cool...

I kinda just date who fall in my lap pretty much. And I know a lot of black cats who get stationed in Japan and get Japanese wives.

They cool, some are BAD too... Never was into them until I seen and dated a lot of them

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In the states it's mostly on the west coast have I seen it the most...

Or places that are mostly Asian..

And I've seen Phillipines the most. Most of my Asian encounters were Filipino or Japanese mixes. They're cool...

I kinda just date who fall in my lap pretty much. And I know a lot of black cats who get stationed in Japan and get Japanese wives.

They cool, some are BAD too... Never was into them until I seen and dated a lot of them
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Had a Vietnamese girl tell me her parents told her strongly to never bring a "mi dang" home :mjpls:

Vietcong are close to the bottom of my list. They typically don't like Black Men because education levels are low and they are very similar to Northern Chinese in that they ignorantly look at Media which stresses fair skin, are easily brainwashed and consider White people to be "God" despite the fact that "God" firebombed the shyt out of their country and pumped them full of Agent Orange and other shyt that has left them in shambles for decades.

However, their "racism" is more on the brainwashing that fair skin is natural and "elite" more so than "Black is ugly" which is an Indian phenomenon. The reality is in countries like Japan which embrace dualities better due to their ancient views - Extreme colors such as Black and White are considered to be deity and not something that is attributed to humans - But to certain S.E. Asian cultures these colors can be attributed to humans. However, they are selective in that regard. Despite the fact that Ganesha is depicted as Red, of which many Indians are red-hued they prefer fair skin. It is selective based on White oppression.

Gandhi is the same skin color as me and darker than MLK. Yet Indians seek to be the color of their oppressor and not of their savior. This is out of ignorance and in my opinion - Low IQ and brain potential.

When you speak to Japanese about racism the conversation mostly goes towards that of expressing feelings of Xenophobia. Xenophobia is a common and perfectly natural state for humans because up until 2000 years ago we were not in great kingdoms, but small segmented tribal societies. Therefore, the Japanese Xenophobia is easier to overcome than specific racism which is all about an agenda. There is nothing in ancient Indian texts that concretely point to being dark-skinned as something to be ashamed of, evil or bad in nature. The fact remains is that Indians would not exist if it weren't for their dark skin at that equatorial latitude.

Even Indonesians who are typically dark ( about 50/50) are very backwards in this regard - They ignore science and Islam in particular has promoted discrimination. Before Islam there was very little racism in the region. As soon as Islam came to the region the racism and skin color perspectives began. Religion is another class divider and potentially an aggravator of the notion that those who are dark skinned are poor and sun exposed and work in the fields. It's a stupid theory because being dark skinned is a function of humans originating at equatorial latitudes. 1 hour of sun exposure is all it takes to cause problems when you lack melanin. So it's about ignorance - People with real education and intelligence no matter what country they are from will know this. Seek them out. Racism is congruent with ignorance. Therefore if you are encountering lots of racists in Asia, there's a 98% chance you are encountering a lot of uneducated impoverished idiots. Tell them to read a book and learn about their own genetics and history.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Vietcong are close to the bottom of my list. They typically don't like Black Men because education levels are low and they are very similar to Northern Chinese in that they ignorantly look at Media which stresses fair skin, are easily brainwashed and consider White people to be "God" despite the fact that "God" firebombed the shyt out of their country and pumped them full of Agent Orange and other shyt that has left them in shambles for decades.

However, their "racism" is more on the brainwashing that fair skin is natural and "elite" more so than "Black is ugly" which is an Indian phenomenon. The reality is in countries like Japan which embrace dualities better due to their ancient views - Extreme colors such as Black and White are considered to be deity and not something that is attributed to humans - But to certain S.E. Asian cultures these colors can be attributed to humans. However, they are selective in that regard. Despite the fact that Ganesha is depicted as Red, of which many Indians are red-hued they prefer fair skin. It is selective based on White oppression.

Gandhi is the same skin color as me and darker than MLK. Yet Indians seek to be the color of their oppressor and not of their savior. This is out of ignorance and in my opinion - Low IQ and brain potential.

When you speak to Japanese about racism the conversation mostly goes towards that of expressing feelings of Xenophobia. Xenophobia is a common and perfectly natural state for humans because up until 2000 years ago we were not in great kingdoms, but small segmented tribal societies. Therefore, the Japanese Xenophobia is easier to overcome than specific racism which is all about an agenda. There is nothing in ancient Indian texts that concretely point to being dark-skinned as something to be ashamed of, evil or bad in nature. The fact remains is that Indians would not exist if it weren't for their dark skin at that equatorial latitude.

Even Indonesians who are typically dark ( about 50/50) are very backwards in this regard - They ignore science and Islam in particular has promoted discrimination. Before Islam there was very little racism in the region. As soon as Islam came to the region the racism and skin color perspectives began. Religion is another class divider and potentially an aggravator of the notion that those who are dark skinned are poor and sun exposed and work in the fields. It's a stupid theory because being dark skinned is a function of humans originating at equatorial latitudes. 1 hour of sun exposure is all it takes to cause problems when you lack melanin. So it's about ignorance - People with real education and intelligence no matter what country they are from will know this. Seek them out. Racism is congruent with ignorance. Therefore if you are encountering lots of racists in Asia, there's a 98% chance you are encountering a lot of uneducated impoverished idiots. Tell them to read a book and learn about their own genetics and history.
Out of all Asians Vietnamese kiss White people's ass the most...........the damn irony :skip: Guess they forgot all about that Vietnam war back in 1954-1975.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah man.

My first Japanese chick was from ATL actually. Fat ass for a Japanese chick, cute face, but was into too many drugs and hanging with degenerates. I was cool, we weren't together but she was still fukking with them dealer type nikkas.

She called me one morning to pick her up because some dude did something and I was like "I got work in the morning :snooze:"

Last time we spoke.

Second chick was Filipino from Guam. Chick was BEAUTIFUL with huge titties (not fat either) but the ass was :patrice:.

Regardless, chick was funny and crazy in a good way. Just wild... I still remember her expressions the first time we smashed:mjlol:. She wanted to be together and I hesitated like a dumbass... She moved back to Guam and eventually got married, had a kid, etc. we still keep in contact but she's no longer as wild but still crazy...

Got more too... I'll just say they're cool.. And neat freaks. They're not a majority anywhere so they tend to stick together.. But if you tried I'm sure you could. Most the young ones in the states work at nail salons (and make bank)

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
nikkas don't have too do much for some to call us sellouts serena williams has been my celebrity crush for 10+yrs now and she dates/dated Just as many white men as black men and I don't consider her a sellout not because I'm lusting after her but because she doesn't disrespect the black community or are insensitive to our most common shared views or traditions or the most indicative trait of a sellout by acting brand new now to me that's a sellout

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Good for all 6 black men into Asian woman :mjlol:
I don't know the exact numbers over on the salon but the asian men thread did decent numbers yes it's been up longer and alot of it was back and forth still if this represents the black men of the coli attraction towards asian women that means black women are feeling asian men even more than were feeling asian women so don't be surprised if any of you nikkas are cuddled up watching a mini marathon of some kung fu flicks and see she's wanting that peeking dikk playa sidenote it's not this serious I just wanted to say some smart ass shyt replying to that mj smiley

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Y'all ain't got no problem with Genetic Annihilation? A BW and BM should be the only type of relationships we should be focusing on. Esp. Right now .