Tory Lanez Driver Submitted A Statement ; He alluded to Megan Thee Stallion Day-1 Homegirl Kelsey having The Gun

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps

GBMt0wiXkAAqidV

GBMt0wkXYAA_i9D

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
The driver also said he didn’t see who shot Meg. Why would a Meg lie about who shot her?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Driver is a POS for letting Tory go to prison. He could have shared this during the trial when they were looking for his dumb ass.
Nah I remember exactly what was happening at the time

They brought this guy for that extra day they had but they were tryna wrap up the case before Christmas so everyone agreed he wouldn’t testify

Fr fr this whole trial was a mess, and honestly anyone who followed the trial knows what likely happened

It’s why nikkas in the industry openly disrespecting Meg

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Nah I remember exactly what was happening at the time

They brought this guy for that extra day they had but they were tryna wrap up the case before Christmas so everyone agreed he wouldn’t testify

Fr fr this whole trial was a mess, and honestly anyone who followed the trial knows what likely happened

It’s why nikkas in the industry openly disrespecting Meg
Naw they was looking for him before then. By the time he showed up they said fukk it cause it was the Friday before Christmas and they just wanted to wrap the shyt up.

Trouble

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Naw they was looking for him before then. By the time he showed up they said fukk it cause it was the Friday before Christmas and they just wanted to wrap the shyt up.
Wasn't they looking for the bodyguard, this driver another dude

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why didn't Tory get on the stand and tell everyone what happened?
Likely either the gun went off wrestling the gun from her or he emptied the clip so she couldn’t shoot anyone. It’s always been obvious he didn’t say dance bytch and shoot the girl he was in love with :pachaha: Dirty game.