TOTB PLEASE CALL MY WIFE... Tell her I was with you guys all night.

The coli is an anonymous so you can answer freely

• I'm not afraid of her, I just don't want to hurt her feelings so I try to act right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
A male friend had to sleep over because of corona travel curfews...

He's up at the crack of dawn and asks me to follow him to his house to tell his wife that he slept over and he was here all night... I'm looking up at this grown man and he is agitated and in a panic. Says a phone call wouldn't be enough, amd she wouldn't believe just him and my husband...

I'm like dude its so early and my kids still sleeping, my husbands still sleeping, i havent even brushed my teeth or showered! - I really didn't want to go to his house for this.

So a bit later we follow him home... I was expecting her to be angry when we got there,she was chilled. (I guess she was all.smiles then got at him aftwr we left)

I asked hubby if she beats him up or something, coz his fear was wierd. He said he has no idea why he is so afraid of her. (I couldn't tell if he really knows or not).
There have been other incidents of his fear.

------------------------------------------------

This couple had an "entanglement" like situation awhile back, like 2016/7. He took her back after she gave an "explanation" of what was going on. Its obvious she was cheating on him, but she insisted they were just talking/friends. I told.my hubby that we we needed to stop th from pulling us into this story coz I think he would snap (like shoot her snap), so we just said sure it was just an nonphysical "fling".

Also when my husband cheated this male friend took me aside and urged me to work things out. People fk up but love and family matter bha bla bla

(The coli claims men walk away after a woman cheats but very few do from what I have seen, or it takes them a long time to eventually walk away.)

-----------------------------------------

Anyway guys afraid of your wives, what exactly are you afraid of? That she will beat you up? Shout at you? Cut your allowance? Nag? Leave you?

My husband doesn't seem to be afraid of me at all. What am I doing wrong?

Coli ladies, are any of you afraid of your husbands?

I don't think i could live with a man I am afraid of...

(This man was my husbands friend, thats how I got to be from friends with him...)

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It’s plenty of toxic jealous women around. She should be glad he didn’t drink and drive, but instead her insecurities manifest. I’ve dealt with an abusive/leeching woman and if you don’t have the financial resources, it’s hard to just pack up and leave.
I don’t ever want to be a situation to deal with what was stated in the OP though. She will never trust him and she’s just projecting onto him (she’s probably cheating with a nikka that she respects and doesn’t run over)

some act like children and continually line step because they know what your reaction will be and you will accept it

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
It’s plenty of toxic jealous women around. She should be glad he didn’t drink and drive, but instead her insecurities manifest. I’ve dealt with an abusive/leeching woman and if you don’t have the financial resources, it’s hard to just pack up and leave.
I don’t ever want to be a situation to deal with what was stated in the OP though. She will never trust him and she’s just projecting onto him (she’s probably cheating with a nikka that she respects and doesn’t run over)

some act like children and continually line step because they know what your reaction will be and you will accept it

I have heard of nagging spouses. But he seemed legitimately scared.

I woke up coz i could hear him moving around. Pacing up and down outside my bedroom I guess.

I know poeple will think its a joke thread. This happened a few days ago and i keep thinking about it.

What could she possibly do that would make a grown man so scared? Leave him?

He works. Putting her through school, thats how she met the other guy, through school he was paying for!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sound like the nikka is a bytch and she runs everything. Curious to ask is she the financial bread winner in this relationship? And are they black?