Toxi Lahren to Beyonce: Your Husband was a drug dealer for 14 years he sold crack cocaine.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Nope, not even close. This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about, do you really think having problematic political opinions is the equivalent or worse than directly destroying lives, and often times taking them as crack dealers are known to do? They're not as bad as dope boys tho, or pimps, only the dysfunctional black community would glorify such a bottom feeding scummy occupation.

nikka you really think most crack dealers are hittas too:russ:

That's how i KNOW your bytch ass is a cac/c00n fukk boy.

A crack dealer who sells crack to WILLING participants is more dangerous to this country than a fukking WHITE SUPREMACIST brehs:mjlol:

It's fukked up, but what crack dealers are doing is no different than what pharmaceutical companies and what the fukking US government is doing, it's just that crack happens to be illegal. And you and other cacs have NO problem with this. Im against all drug selling but you are fukkin retarded nikka.

fukk outta here nikka, not a single person on this board looks at your username before reading your cancerous posts and figures they're in for an intellectual, and enlightening opinion:mjlol: nikkas literally shyt on you every time you post and you still dont get the memo:stopitslime:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't forcing crack into peoples hands bruh. Alcohol and cigarette manufacturers don't get the same disdain from you I'm sure. If there wasn't a prohibition on cocaine would you still hold the same opinion?? All crack dealers aren't the same.
Equate crack to cigarette's brehs :mjlol: Have you ever seen someone smoke a rock? shyt turns ppl into demonic demons. DF u talking about they ain't forcing crack into ppl hands, they push free samples on regular folk all the time :francis: You just another nikka who been brainwashed by entertainment and ain't really seen this shyt has first hand.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you really think most crack dealers are hittas too:russ:

That's how i KNOW your bytch ass is a cac/c00n fukk boy.

A crack dealer who sells crack to WILLING participants is more dangerous to this country than a fukking WHITE SUPREMACIST brehs:mjlol:

It's fukked up, but what crack dealers are doing is no different than what pharmaceutical companies and what the fukking US government is doing, it's just that crack happens to be illegal. And you and other cacs have NO problem with this. Im against all drug selling but you are fukkin retarded nikka.

fukk outta here nikka, not a single person on this board looks at your username before reading your cancerous posts and figures they're in for an intellectual, and enlightening opinion:mjlol: nikkas literally shyt on you every time you post and you still dont get the memo:stopitslime:
I grew up in Carver projects & spent the rest of my teens in fukking North Philly :camby:Roll thru West Kensington and tell me with a straight face how harmless the drug game is.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Equate crack to cigarette's brehs :mjlol: Have you ever seen someone smoke a rock? shyt turns ppl into demonic demons. DF u talking about they ain't forcing crack into ppl hands, they push free samples on regular folk all the time :francis: You just another nikka who been brainwashed by entertainment and ain't really seen this shyt has first hand.
You going to tell me what I've seen in my 35 years on the earth mr. Nut. Lol okay bruh I know people are running around being force fed crack. Have you smoked crack? Being that you're in an environment were that seems to be thrust upon you pimp. I know functional crack smokers as well man don't paint them all to be on some night of the base heads shyt. You sound like the one not living in reality.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only uninformed idiots would assume that selling narcotics if bottom feeding. I mean Regan pushed drugs into the community. Bush and Clinton doubled down on drug sentencing guidelines. Afghanistan is the biggest supplier of Heroin in the world(and we are in bed with them because of it). Pharmaceutical companies pays the FDA under the table to push highly regulated and addictive medications on to the American people. Fast food companies pay into these companies and get rich off the the drugs used to counter the affect their food has on people. But once again its black people need to be shamed. fukk up with that bullshyt. Pick up a book and realize that bigger hustle. Everybody in this country who is somebody is part of this shyt. Its not just low level street dealers its Elitist a$$holes who sell drugs on a 400% mark up. Its Hospitals and Doctors office who send patients out with no diagnosis to their illness, but 4-5 medications that could or could not solve their problem. Get off your pulpit and book up a book dumb nikka. The rabbit hole goes so much deeper then you judgmental idiots understand.

There is no jobs, no good schools, no real opportunity to leave the situation, but babies got to eat, bills got to get paid, and clothes have to be put on backs. People's will always do what they have to do to survive. Nothing wrong with a hustle, as long as you don't rely on that hustle long term. Who cares about a fiend, especially if they don't care about themselves.
:russell: Another one.

GTFO with that bu-bu-but Regan shyt. Drug dealing is a choice.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I grew up in Carver projects & spent the rest of my teens in fukking North Philly :camby:Roll thru West Kensington and tell me with a straight face how harmless the drug game is.

Who put the crack in the neighborhoods nikka and when did i say that crack is harmless or drug dealers dont hurt the community?

nikka you are so retardly lost and such a pathetic c00n bag.

Cape for a fukking WHITE SUPREMACIST brehs:mjlol:

Question p*ssy nikka, ignore all the other drug dealers and come back to the topic at hand. A woman who admits on video to being a white supremacist RIGHT NOW is trying to shame someone who sold crack DECADES AGO, and you found no problem with this and try to bring the shyt back on black people:mjlol:

fukk you bytch nikka.:russ:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
There is nothing more threatening to white supremacists than the Black family= Black husband and father, Black wife and mother and Black children. That shakes them to their core. A Black couple WORKING together to build makes them sick. It does not matter your income or education level, there is nothing more powerful than a Black man and woman coming together in unity

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

In 2016
Another one.

GTFO with that bu-bu-but Regan shyt. Drug dealing is a choice.

Of course its a choice you dumb fukk but sometimes its also the only option

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Jay had a cool 4 year run tops. Klein said he himself only hustled for about 4 years and Jay was pumpin for him the whole time.