Toxi Lahren to Beyonce: Your Husband was a drug dealer for 14 years he sold crack cocaine.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
See, this is interesting..

It's funny to see how now the image Jay-Z has used now backfired. Also funny to see
how you fanatics says he only was a small time dabbler, making excuses and such, but then
when the heat isnt on him like this yall swear up & down Jigga was a big time hustler who moved
major brick.

Its always interesting and hypocritical with rap fans when it comes to shyt like this. Its not only with Jay neither, nor am i
siding with Toxi or the rightwingers. But the hypocrisy been real.

Then mofos wanna celebrate the lifestyle of the crime life but then condemn it when similar arguments are made.

Btw, cant wait until the classic-but-oh-so-old-and-senseless "but what about the movies. Arnold aint really shooting people. Al Pacino aint
really Scarface" argument will be brought up as it has been since late 80s/early 90s :sas1:

But Jay did sell drugs in real life. And he transitioned to a milti millionaire despite it. Nothing wrong with that. You can do both its not about preference for most young hustlers its about necessity. Jay is proof of what intelligence with the proper opportunity can do. But people only see the negativity. Never the positive reinforcement he amd other rappers represent.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
But Jay did sell drugs in real life. And he transitioned to a milti millionaire despite it. Nothing wrong with that. You can do both its not about preference for most young hustlers its about necessity. Jay is proof of what intelligence with the proper opportunity can do. But people only see the negativity. Never the positive reinforcement he amd other rappers represent.

That it isn't positive, Jay or not. That's the reason why so so many feel they have to live a criminal lifestyle to be rapper so that necessity
is about 50-50% true. Meeh, i just think you're trying to use Jay-Z as a symbol for something else, but IMO it doesn't fit. Proof that intelligence with
proper oppurtunity can do? Dog he been a rapper since he was like 15 years old. He didnt get on based on his so called tons of brick dealing lifestyle. He didnt start rapping about that
until years later. He could rap, thats it.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
To compare me to other blonds is a dis service to me ANN or other blonde conservative women. :whew:

Dam now Harvey being on the side of Black Panthers :leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That it isn't positive, Jay or not. That's the reason why so so many feel they have to live a criminal lifestyle to be rapper so that necessity
is about 50-50% true. Meeh, i just think you're trying to use Jay-Z as a symbol for something else, but IMO it doesn't fit. Proof that intelligence with
proper oppurtunity can do? Dog he been a rapper since he was like 15 years old. He didnt get on based on his so called tons of brick dealing lifestyle. He didnt start rapping about that
He's a smart dude. He didn't start rapping about selling drugs until he stopped actually selling drugs.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
She is saying she didn't do this to enflame people or become more famous. :sas1::sas2:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
i could post the youtube of all the lines he stole from so many dead rappers. of course he didnt write those lines down, they werent his to begin with.
jay did small time hustle but not in the fast lane this white bytch is talking about. 14 years? :comeon:
jay got by in the game with good connections...convenient deaths....marrying beyonce...then mentoring kanye.
these are the reasons he is successful to himself.
i dont give jay z that hustler salute. i give him the business man salute

all3rd

All Star
Daps
She is saying she didn't do this to enflame people or become more famous. Also that she wasn't doing the original attack based on Jay-Z or his past. :dahell:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

So feeding your family when no one else is there to do it is not positive? Putting on the pant's and being the man of your family at an young age is not positive? I suppose people should starve to death rather then doing something that "illegal" to survive. That's the problem with cornballs like you. You never see the humane aspect of criminal activity, all you see is the negative connotations. But never quite dig deeper to understand what makes a 13 year old kid decide that they have to sell drugs to survive.

And my point was despite selling drugs Jay had a mind for business. And had he not had the talent for rap he more then likely would have either gotten killed or been in jail the rest of his life. He is an example of what intelligence could be if given the proper opportunity to use it. It shouldn't matter he sold drugs, it shouldn't matter he spoke about it in his music, because in real life he used his wits and used his past as well as his talent to build an empire. And he has also given back to his community as well as others. Dude is the personification of rags to riches and he kept his blackness while doing it. Unlike some of these cats who come from those areas and look down on others because they didn't make it out with them. You know a few of those I'm sure. :comeon: But all you see is well he is rapper who is a former crack dealer. Instead of a talented minded individual who used what he had access to, to survive, and eventually become one of America's most sought after businessmen. Get away from the puppet minded bullshyt bruh. There is no one size fits all to life.

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't read the comments in here, but I'm interested to know if there are any of you "Jigs pushed poison on his own people" Coli knee grows in here that are mad at the white chick for saying what she said.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Buncha degenerates hyping up other degenerates who are paid to portray them as degenerates then wondering why fukkers see them as degenerates. Not even Reinhard Heydrich could have plotted the shyt out any better.:snoop:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bigger scum is a republican cave bytch who actively defends american jingoism, nationalism, denies institutional racism, was just quoted directly earlier for openly supporting white supremacy and twists the words of MLK to fit her own twisted, narrow minded narrative. She does all this while disparaging anikka whose accomplishments easily outweigh the fact he sold crack decades ago:dahell:

This bytch is against whites becoming the minority while telling minorities with a straight face that they have it good in this country. WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF BECOMING THE MINORITY THAN bytch:mindblown:

This chick is so mind numbingly disillusioned, willfully ignorant and despicably bigotted just like the bible thumping, racist ass demographic she panders to:heh:

But cacs gonna cac aw well:yeshrug:
Nope, not even close. This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about, do you really think having problematic political opinions is the equivalent or worse than directly destroying lives, and often times taking them as crack dealers are known to do? They're not as bad as dope boys tho, or pimps, only the dysfunctional black community would glorify such a bottom feeding scummy occupation.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Nope, not even close. This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about, do you really think having problematic political opinions is the equivalent or worse than directly destroying lives, and often times taking them as crack dealers are known to do? They're not as bad as dope boys tho, or pimps, only the dysfunctional black community would glorify such a bottom feeding scummy occupation.

Only uninformed idiots would assume that selling narcotics if bottom feeding. I mean Regan pushed drugs into the community. Bush and Clinton doubled down on drug sentencing guidelines. Afghanistan is the biggest supplier of Heroin in the world(and we are in bed with them because of it). Pharmaceutical companies pays the FDA under the table to push highly regulated and addictive medications on to the American people. Fast food companies pay into these companies and get rich off the the drugs used to counter the affect their food has on people. But once again its black people need to be shamed. fukk up with that bullshyt. Pick up a book and realize that bigger hustle. Everybody in this country who is somebody is part of this shyt. Its not just low level street dealers its Elitist a$$holes who sell drugs on a 400% mark up. Its Hospitals and Doctors office who send patients out with no diagnosis to their illness, but 4-5 medications that could or could not solve their problem. Get off your pulpit and book up a book dumb nikka. The rabbit hole goes so much deeper then you judgmental idiots understand.

There is no jobs, no good schools, no real opportunity to leave the situation, but babies got to eat, bills got to get paid, and clothes have to be put on backs. People's will always do what they have to do to survive. Nothing wrong with a hustle, as long as you don't rely on that hustle long term. Who cares about a fiend, especially if they don't care about themselves.