Toxi Lahren to Beyonce: Your Husband was a drug dealer for 14 years he sold crack cocaine.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The irony of being from BK and not immediately recognizing H.O.V.A. lyrics being used as satire is just :dwillhuh: :mjlol: :snoop:

giphy.gif

:mjlol: TheColi.com
LOL dude has to be playing.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they simply took the attention of the confederate flag of mississippi..bein flown durin the beginning of the super bowl

Plus, no mention of the history of gays in violent rome and their sick twisted pagan pedophilia based religion.
Plus they killed Jesus, too
While the gay pride rainbow closed out the same performance..yet, here they are highlighting a dance troupe of females in tams.
Yet wanna bring to light facts about the panthers..
While, deflecting away from the facts about gays, America, whites and the prostestant slave based religion that fuel this country.

shyt is bullshyt,....

I still cram to understand how the fukk they saw all this shyt going on to examine.
While coldplay used a u2 based performance kaleidoscope spinning around as the stage.
This shyt is all a witch hunt of beyounce like they witch hunt Janet Jackson.
while ignoring Justin Timberlake tore the pasty off.
They wanna pull the same destruction of a draw they did to Janet with beyounce.
I may not give good reviews to beyounce's music.
Yet, this level of vitriol and disdain towards her for no reason is bullshyt.
Like when and how during this performance did anyone see all this shyt live to even make a comment it was like eight different things going on at once.

People were watching the Coldplay u2 stage nobody saw anything in any detail to this shyt.
Even beyounce played off almost falling and you could not tell.
So, this shyt is all a pr campaign for somebody.

Art Barr

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
"can't we just get over this slavery things! put a bandaid on it!"
~ white people

:umad:
"It was over 200 years ago, get over it! Y'all got your rights 50 years ago, why are you still complaining!?"

As if centuries of destruction gets magically erased and most white people quickly adapted/got rid of their racist views.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Gotta say it is bullshyt that we always defending criminals and urban terrorists. Crack dealers are scum.

bigger scum is a republican cave bytch who actively defends american jingoism, nationalism, denies institutional racism, was just quoted directly earlier for openly supporting white supremacy and twists the words of MLK to fit her own twisted, narrow minded narrative. She does all this while disparaging anikka whose accomplishments easily outweigh the fact he sold crack decades ago:dahell:

This bytch is against whites becoming the minority while telling minorities with a straight face that they have it good in this country. WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF BECOMING THE MINORITY THAN bytch:mindblown:

This chick is so mind numbingly disillusioned, willfully ignorant and despicably bigotted just like the bible thumping, racist ass demographic she panders to:heh:

But cacs gonna cac aw well:yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't be the only one who watches this and feels disgusted, lol, white people like this literally make my skin crawl, just the tone of voice, that annoying fake outrage. If I was a camera man in there I woulda had to leave the room to avoid smashing my camera in her face from annoyance. "Beyonce...really?", shyt sounds so disingenuous, just pandering to the demographic of white people who like to be mad at any and everything regarding non-whites as some sort of defense mechanism against their cracker guilt. You can tell this chick was known for Jagerbombs and getting trains ran on her on pinball machines in college, everything about her screams "dummy".

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
You really can't be this dumb, shorty :francis:

What the fukk are you even talking about? :dahell:

Log off for a little, get some air....:lolbron:

oh, so he made a joke about project living in brooklyn and merged it with jay z's upbringing with satirical rats and roaches.

ok

did you ever even step into a project building in brooklyn when jay z lived in one? :usure:

bytch on this tv channel acting like he caused the NYC crakk epidemic and should be exposed for it.

and im not a jayz fan like that. i do think he spit dukktales about his life.
but thats another thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A group that used violence and intimidation to advance not racial equality, but an overthrow of white domination?
Click to expand...​

I can't get over how she actually just openly outed herself as a supporter of white supremacy :mjlol:

OVERTHROWING WHITE DOMINATION IS BAD BREHS :pachaha:

That's :russ::stopitslime::mjcry: all at the same time...

To overthrow white Domination...is literally had...this can't be life..:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh, so he made a joke about project living in brooklyn and merged it with jay z's upbringing with satirical rats and roaches.

ok

did you ever even step into a project building in brooklyn when jay z lived in one? :usure:

bytch on this tv channel acting like he caused the NYC crakk epidemic and should be exposed for it.

and im not a jayz fan like that. i do think he spit dukktales about his life.
but thats another thread.

Let it go fam...he was talking about himself not .....nvm