#TPC homos, its ok, yall hurt, but get it together

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
You said he was going on ignore dumbass not me:mjlol:

geez you're stupid :laff: I never said this and you won't find a single receipt in this thread to demonstrate it. You just have poor comprehension skills.

See you back in the event staff crying about negs again :coffee:

For the last time, I'm not The Scotler, you weirdo. I've never made a thread in Event Staff. But your breh has. Calling others in your crew for backup on some pathetic shyt :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/stalker-troll-alias.420570/

And yeah, even though I said peace, your retarded response was too funny to pass up :umad: Stay angry

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
geez you're stupid :laff: I never said this and you won't find a single receipt in this thread to demonstrate it. You just have poor comprehension skills.

For the last time, I'm not The Scotler, you weirdo. I've never made a thread in Event Staff. But your breh has. Calling others in your crew for backup on some pathetic shyt :mjlol:

And yeah, even though I said peace, your retarded response was too funny to pass up :umad: Stay angry
You implied he was idiot:dahell:

And why link that thread that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about:mjlol: I saw and skipped that thread when it happened. That has nothing to do with you begging for mercy:umad:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Yall some hoes - in your heart you know this too.

i dont think ive ever negged someone , i dont think i know how :pachaha:

That's how these overly sensitive keyboard warriors fakkits operate :mjlol:

TPC aka The p*ssy Crew, ya already dissed yaselfs with that wack acronym, smarten up Nas stans :laff:

Who would've thought bunch of short willies nas groupies would mount to this :francis:

Get it together :scust:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
That's how these overly sensitive keyboard warriors fakkits operate :mjlol:

TPC aka The p*ssy Crew, ya already dissed yaselfs with that wack acronym, smarten up Nas stans :laff:

Who would've thought bunch of short willies nas groupies would mount to this :francis:

Get it together :scust:
Who the fukk is this dikk sucking cheer leading fakkit:dahell: I'm sure nobody knew you posted on here till now:dead:
@mobbinfms did you ever put a hit out on this smack who is this nikka :pachaha:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Who the fukk is this dikk sucking cheer leading fakkit:dahell: I'm sure nobody knew you posted on here till now:dead:
@mobbinfms did you ever put a hit out on this smack who is this nikka :pachaha:

Oh so y'all got hierarchies in this bytch oh nooooooooo, watch out for these neg hitters, livin out their mafiasso fantasies online :laff: y'all stay shyttin on yaselfs :pachaha:

fukk a :piss:tpc

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Oh so y'all got hierarchies in this bytch oh nooooooooo, watch out for these neg hitters, livin out their mafiasso fantasies online :laff: y'all stay shyttin on yaselfs :pachaha:

fukk a :piss:tpc
TCC was with "bosses"
TPC has no bosses. Just a bunch of cool nikkas that ride on hoe ass nikkas like you:umad: You got a problem with us and we don't even know who the fukk you are:wow::deadmanny:

Last edited:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn

You never made a thread but you definitely were snitching. I fukk with you more since I've recognized and actually respect your shtick now but don't front.

I've enjoyed your threads more recently though so no hate, just being real.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
No idea who that is :mjlol:
Idk who or why he's so angry:pachaha:
You never made a thread but you definitely were snitching. I fukk with you more now since I've recognized and actually respect your shtick more now but don't front.

Exactly he wasn't making the threads but he was definitely all up in the videos:takedat:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
No idea who that is :mjlol:

:duck:
Act like u don't when u send couple of ur short willies to neg on my posts :rudy:
I see the bytch in u when u gettin pressed by a real nikka, spot u out like a leopard :umad:

y'all short willies just a garden to me, bout to clean in on all u bytch nikkas :banderas:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
You never made a thread but you definitely were snitching. I fukk with you more since I've recognized and actually respect your shtick now but don't front.

receipts? :lolbron: Y'all mods will say anything, especially to :cape: for regular ass behavior that your fan favorites do.
My range of affected victims runs deep, even at the highest levels :wow:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:duck:
Act like u don't when u send couple of ur short willies to neg on my posts :rudy:
I see the bytch in u when u gettin pressed by a real nikka, spot u out like a leopard :umad:

y'all short willies just a garden to me, bout to clean in on all u bytch nikkas :banderas:
@Illeye buckmatic i stand corrected. Apparently I did run a neg train on breh :mjlol:
@ChiTownGuevera what did you do? :ohhh: