#TPC homos, its ok, yall hurt, but get it together

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
receipts? :lolbron: Y'all mods will say anything, especially to :cape: for regular ass behavior that your fan favorites do.
My range of affected victims runs deep, even at the highest levels :wow:

296lqur.png

I'm not even gonna post the other 10+ reports you've filed and this one is light.

:ufdup: I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt but you called me a liar, be quiet now.

Reporting another member is snitching and you have quite a few of these.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
296lqur.png

I'm not even gonna post the other 10+ reports you've filed and this one is light.

:ufdup: I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt but you called me a liar, be quiet now.

:russ:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
296lqur.png

Post them all breh. 10+?

I wanna see the thread I created in Event Staff snitching (there is none, and that's actual snitching).

Yet you have all my communications saved on your phone :bryan: Let's see how deep this mod stalking and favoritism goes.

I'm almost certain your fan favorites have filed reports on SirBiatch multiple times, but you won't post those :troll:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Post them all breh. 10+?

I wanna see the thread I created in Event Staff snitching (there is none, and that's actual snitching).

Yet you have all my communications saved on your phone :bryan: Let's see how deep this mod stalking and favoritism goes.

I'm almost certain your fan favorites have filed reports on SirBiatch multiple times, but you won't post those :troll:

Go respond to @Ugo Ogugwa you already lost this.

You said you never did it and there's the evidence, now chill because none of these guys have reported you.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
You said you never did it and there's the evidence

I never said I didn't file a report. I simply asked for receipts :troll:I'm still waiting on the others. But I imagine you're holding them back to pretend they're a bigger deal than they actually are. :mjlol:

By the way, I implied that filing reports is no big deal because it's a fairly common occurrence, and you know this. Especially in spamming/thread derail scenarios. Outright snitching in event staff is a whole different level. I also implied that you are quick to cape for your favorites who do the same shyt and worse. Reading comprehension, breh

Think about all the times 10bands derailed threads, spammed and harassed posters (one of my reports is about how he harassed @biscuitsnbangers ). Y'all turned a blind eye because you were in your feelings about SirBiatch. Even through all that, I never made threads to the event staff (at least none that I can remember) and I've gone on to be the most feared/respected poster on the Coli :banderas: :wow:

Meanwhile, The Ruler 09, a weak Scot, was out here crying for far less after running around spamming others. And y'all mods swooped in quick with the cape and forced name change @Not The Ruler O9. I've seen y'all ban one poster (can't remember who) and spare Billy Hocean even though they did the exact same shyt. @Wallychamp

Keep exposing how much power I hold over y'all :blessed:

now chill because none of these guys have reported you.

:duck:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
296lqur.png

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::leon:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I never said I didn't file a report. I simply asked for receipts :troll:I'm still waiting on the others. But I imagine you're holding them back to pretend they're a bigger deal than they actually are. :mjlol:

By the way, I implied that filing reports is no big deal because it's a fairly common occurrence, and you know this. Especially in spamming/thread derail scenarios. Outright snitching in event staff is a whole different level. I also implied that you are quick to cape for your favorites who do the same shyt and worse. Reading comprehension, breh

Think about all the times 10bands derailed threads, spammed and harassed posters (one of my reports is about how he harassed @biscuitsnbangers ). Y'all turned a blind eye because you were in your feelings about SirBiatch. Even through all that, I never made threads to the event staff (at least none that I can remember) and I've gone on to be the most feared/respected poster on the Coli :banderas: :wow:

Meanwhile, The Ruler 09, a weak Scot, was out here crying for far less after running around spamming others. And y'all mods swooped in quick with the cape and forced name change @Not The Ruler O9. I've seen y'all ban one poster (can't remember who) and spare Billy Hocean even though they did the exact same shyt. @Wallychamp

Keep exposing how much power I hold over y'all :blessed:

:duck:

This file reporting, hairline receding, fade ducking, trolling, Canadian f@ggot

giphy.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Man who would wanna neg the yoda man tho ? I'm a smooth azz sublime poster. I never beef with anyone. Sure I might troll for cheap laughs from time to time, but I'm just a hip hop head tryna get put on and maybe put someone else on
Yall pick on someone your own size

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:mjlol: and to do that you gotta click the snitch button
Snitch:lmaonas:
Man who would wanna neg the yoda man tho ? I'm a smooth azz sublime poster. I never beef with anyone. Sure I might troll for cheap laughs from time to time, but I'm just a hip hop head tryna get put on and maybe put someone else on
Yall pick on someone your own size
:ehh: