Transgender woman's photo with Texas governor goes viral

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How does she know that he didnt realize?.... Its quite possible he walked off and said "that was a dude...." like one second after their conversation like we all do...
:ehh:

Also, what was the angle though? Was she hoping he'd say something like, "I don't take pictures with fags?":mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
don't take this the wrong way, but wouldn't they be using the stall? I don't see how this is practical or even problematic.
if someone passes as a man go to the men's room, if someone passes as a woman then go to the women's room.

The only big deal here is when you see CLEARLY a man in a dress going in to the women's room. Or when a "man" goes into other ares, because even though bathroom's may have stalls where does it stop? change rooms? community showers? little girls don't need to be seeing some dudes junk as she's getting ready for swimming lessons or some shyt.

or even worse, is there are ppl going in to the opposite bathrooms just to try to make some "point" that gender is fluid and doesn't matter.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At what point do we just need to start worrying about kids and raising them right?

this whole LGBT agenda that is being pushed is going WAY past just "acceptance"

it was fine when they want to turn the "pride parades" and shyt to Family event. but then they still allow ppl to walk around naked and wearing all the fetish shyt, then complain that the LGBT community is only looked at as a sexual fetish type spectacle.

when does it end?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
don't take this the wrong way, but wouldn't they be using the stall? I don't see how this is practical or even problematic.
Well they see it like you don't want a man in a woman's bathroom even if not using facilities.
If a man walks in the women's bathroom you wouldn't want him there even if it was just to throw water on his hair and put some hair gel.
it's not just the taking pants off it's the entire scenario.