Trash thread/ mods pls delete

Gravity

Banned
Daps
when will you idiots learn, dont let the stock photo fool you. heres your "mixed black queen"

IMG_0687.jpg

and her proud nubian baby :troll:
You just knew that you had something to push your goon ass agenda. What you don't get is whether this chic is/gets with a white dude and has a white baby it not, that's irrelevant to her racial classification. If she were to get with a black man and have kids they'd look like Obama's daughters. You insist upon pretending as if the shyt only goes one way. Now biracial people don't go white bruh. There's no use in shunning the ones who embrace their blackness while creating black families.
Ooops!

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Didn't notice this on my first read, but:

:comeon:

Low key, but she's pretty much saying she has black men in her back pocket. These mixed chicks are full of themselves when it comes to black men.

"I can’t deny, though, that I do have some white privilege. I know, for instance, that black men like my “good hair” and light skin."

:camby:

Mixed people are just that, and I don't really blame any for choosing to be more 'white' because many grow up 100% in the white world:manny:

But this shyt tells me she expectin' all black men to turn full simp around her:whoa:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Relevant: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-re...-yall-really-cant-tell-the-difference.340819/

Also, fukk this woman. I'm so tired of Mulattos making it about them and their "struggles." We've got black men, women, AND children getting senselessly gunned down by the police, and all these mulattos can bytch about is their identity!!!!! Or lack there of, I should say. I don't dislike mulattos, but why must they continue to leech off of our culture/problems when they, themselves, are of an entirely separate culture/race!?!?!?! We HAVE to stop excepting these people as black because they're not!!!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just knew that you had something to push your goon ass agenda.

my agenda :laugh: as if you one drop ruling nikkas that claim anyone under the sun as black dont have your own bullshyt agenda. simple question, what race is your race?