Travel Gang Y'all Heard About this Brutha Murdered in Colombia?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How often does shyt like that happen in Medellin? :picard:

Is that a regular occurrence all over the country or just Medellin/other big cities?

How would an American do moving out there but not staying in a big city? :jbhmm:
There's a scopalimine alerts facebook group. It seems to happen mainly in Medellin and Bogota. It's talked about frequently in the Colombia travel groups and forums. It happens often enough for me to want to give the place a pass.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If it’s like that, where you have so much push’s thrown at you that you’d have to turn it down to not get some, why do so many dudes pay for it then?

Maybe I misread but why would you avoid meat in Nairobi if the cows don’t eat garbage there?

When you're offered trout it's not usually the chick that you see, usually what happens is like a cab driver puts it out there or if you're in Zona Colonial you get a flyer for Oasis (a hoe house) shoved in your hands. Again free is relative and only the goofyist of the goofies would trust what a random tells them.

Besides you have to get off the tourism X meaning get out of Zona Colonial to get a free p*ssy offer. shyt is super nuanced again shorties expect a consideration, when I got down there I used dating apps took them to lunch and piped all night walked bytches to the bus and they never said a word. I'd call for a second date and they'd low key curve me. A local expat said that they expect that you to slip 25 bucks in their purse without them asking. That's what makes them a "good girl" not even attempting play the taxi game. It's game because a clueless goofball would probably put in a matrix amount of bread in her purse.

As you come to know locals then you can date a chick normally and she'll smash normally without the taxi game or expecting you to slip something in her purse or someone would introduce you to someone at a party.

As for the Africa thing you did misread me, There's very few factory farms in Kenya they're not spending money feeding Cows Oats and Barley they just let them go out and graze in the countryside you're getting Grass fed meat but in the city or near you're getting a Cow that eats garbage. A banana Peel is Ok but a used Tampon is not.