Travels in Mexico 🇲🇽 and Guatemala 🇬🇹 AMA

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Places - Mexico City, Oaxaca, Puerto Escondido, Guatemala City, Antigua

Weather - Mexico City has the GOAT climate :noah: upper 70s everyday I been here with low humidity. Drops down into the 50s/60s at night so a hoodie won’t hurt. Headed to Oaxaca later today, looking forward to the beaches

Budget - Flight was $180 on Volaris.
Hostel in CDMX was $28 a night for a private room with shared bathroom. Staff did a great job of keeping them clean, coming thru several times a day.

Transportation- don’t think I’ve paid more than $10 for a Uber since I been down here. CDMX has a subway system, 25 cent a ride but gets ridiculously crowded during the day. Traffic is at a standstill too in most parts of the city, I rented a bike to get around

Food- CDMX has everything you can imagine. All types of global cuisine. hole in the wall places in the neighborhood you can feed yourself for $5 Full meal with drinks :wow:

Women- If Mexican or Guatemalan women don’t do it for you. Guaranteed if you’re in the right places you’ll run into women from all over Latin America. I went to a language exchange last night and was dancing bachata with some Dominican girls :noah: Met Colombians, Cubans, Venezuelans, Brazilians

Safety - As a 6’2 darker breh I been moving around freely in the streets. Harder to “blend in” here as opposed to other countries here with larger Afro populations (Panama, Colombia, Honduras etc)

Will drop pics when I get a chance

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Women- If Mexican or Guatemalan women don’t do it for you. Guaranteed if you’re in the right places you’ll run into women from all over Latin America. I went to a language exchange last night and was dancing bachata with some Dominican girls :noah: Met Colombians, Cubans, Venezuelans, Brazilians

Lets see some photos :damn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Places - Mexico City, Oaxaca, Puerto Escondido, Guatemala City, Antigua

Weather - Mexico City has the GOAT climate :noah: upper 70s everyday I been here with low humidity. Drops down into the 50s/60s at night so a hoodie won’t hurt. Headed to Oaxaca later today, looking forward to the beaches

Budget - Flight was $180 on Volaris.
Hostel in CDMX was $28 a night for a private room with shared bathroom. Staff did a great job of keeping them clean, coming thru several times a day.

Transportation- don’t think I’ve paid more than $10 for a Uber since I been down here. CDMX has a subway system, 25 cent a ride but gets ridiculously crowded during the day. Traffic is at a standstill too in most parts of the city, I rented a bike to get around

Food- CDMX has everything you can imagine. All types of global cuisine. hole in the wall places in the neighborhood you can feed yourself for $5 Full meal with drinks :wow:

Safety - As a 6’2 darker breh I been moving around freely in the streets. Harder to “blend in” here as opposed to other countries here with larger Afro populations (Panama, Colombia, Honduras etc)

Will drop pics when I get a chance
how long were you in each place?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How are you able to travel so much? I feel like this is what stops most brehs because a lot of us work typical jobs. Do you just build your time all the way up?
How much vacay time do you get per year?

I work a 9-5 and travel about every 3-4 months.

I am doing two weeks in central/south america this summer :ohlawd:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How much vacay time do you get per year?

I work a 9-5 and travel about every 3-4 months.

I am doing two weeks in central/south america this summer :ohlawd:

3 weeks. I usually let it build up too. But if you start a new job, most employers only give 2 weeks until the 5 year mark.

I'm guessing it's best for the average person to just build time + take advantage of weekends.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
3 weeks. I usually let it build up too. But if you start a new job, most employers only give 2 weeks until the 5 year mark.

I'm guessing it's best for the average person to just build time + take advantage of weekends.
Yeah take advantage of weekends and holidays. We get like 35 days of vacation time per year.

Not sure what industry you're in but when i worked in the media I only had 5 vacation days :scust:

I left that industry and it changed my life.