Travels in Mexico 🇲🇽 and Guatemala 🇬🇹 AMA

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Solo travel for women in the 90 and 00’s was scary. Remember men are scary and no internet. Solo travel started poppin off with social media in the 2010’s.

Flight attendants always know what’s up and the sistas are deep so maybe they traveled solo back then.

Only solo travelers I’ve bumped into in the 00’s were Aussies, Canadians, and a few women from SA. Them yt women were down for some fun with us and/or Juan.
:mjlit:
Europeans(specifically Germans, Dutch, French), Aussies, Canadians are with the shyt when it comes to traveling. That’s 80% of who I meet when I travel.

Americans are scary …most won’t step foot off a resort or designated tourist zones.

I tell the white guys i work with Im hitting El Salvador, Ecuador, Colombia, Honduras they instantly hit the. :huhldup::whoa: “Be safe down there buddy”

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Bump

I might have a job op that pops up in Toluca/Mexico City. Like my job could transfer me there for a year or 2.

Worth it?

Been to Mexico, but never Mexico City.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Bump

I might have a job op that pops up in Toluca/Mexico City. Like my job could transfer me there for a year or 2.

Worth it?

Been to Mexico, but never Mexico City.
If it was short term I’d definitely do it. Do weekend trips around Mexico, domestic flights are dirt cheap…$70 RT to the coastal cities.

A cyclists paradise :noah: almost every Main Street I saw had dedicated, protected bike lanes. That’s how I got around in the city mostly

Dk if you single but plenty of women from all over the world working & studying there :takedat:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If it was short term I’d definitely do it. Do weekend trips around Mexico, domestic flights are dirt cheap…$70 RT to the coastal cities.

A cyclists paradise :noah: almost every Main Street I saw had dedicated, protected bike lanes. That’s how I got around in the city mostly

Dk if you single but plenty of women from all over the world working & studying there :takedat:
Newly single breh, just turned 40. Feeling like leaving the world behind for a year to get my mind right.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You might enjoy Mexico City Federal District over Toluca in Mexico State.

I hear Toluca isn't as lively. But I guess it depends on what ya looking for. Have fun.
Yeah, I don't particularly want to live in Toluca. Hoping I could commute from MXC. Although I know that isn't close, but it does seem close enough to drive.