Travels in Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ and Guatemala ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น AMA

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
It's funny because my borough has a lot of Mexicans from Oaxaca and Puebla and half of these mofos be darker than me while being mostly Indigenous.

I'm aware of the Black roots of Veracruz and Guerrero. I heard Veracruz in particular has a strong Caribbean influence.
Quintana Roo also has a strong Caribbean influence despite having a relatively small black population. Especially since it borders Belize

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
How are you able to travel so much? I feel like this is what stops most brehs because a lot of us work typical jobs. Do you just build your time all the way up?
Iโ€™m a firefighter, we only have 9 โ€œofficialโ€ PTO days

We can trade days with other FFs on different shifts.

say you need to be off November 8,10,12th and I need may 19,22,24. I work those days for you and you work my days. We can do this unlimited, I was off the whole month of January almost when I was down in Colombia

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
In the states, Mexicans make fun of Mexicans from Oaxaca for being short and dark.

Like I've heard them diss darker skin Mexicans by saying "they must be from Oaxaca".

Hearing from you guys that the city has Africans is very interesting.
Mexicans can be colorist a$$holez to each other.

Tenoch ( aka Namor ) constantly tells them to kiss his brown azz.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Mexicans can be colorist a$$holez to each other.

Tenoch ( aka Namor ) constantly tells them to kiss his brown azz.
I remember seeing some West Coast Mexicans online claim that Mexicans here in the East Coast are "barely real Mexicans." :mjpls: :mjpls:

And what's crazy is that these are the same ones that brag about having the blood of the Aztecs.

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps
Subs